Song
labattblueleaf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 am

I'll probably be at the NOLA show. It'd be a great early xmas gift to myself. :)
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 am

cjist1 wrote:
Not only am I going to the Kent, OH show but I will also be attending the Birmingham, AL show as well. I was able to schedule a bussiness trip to Birmingham that week. I always try to schedule my work trips around shows...it rarely works out but its awesome when it does. horns

bang
You get to see a few board members too! Lucky bastard grinno .
Back to top Go down
pulp

pulp

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I...I...just want to share my sad story. Dax finally came through Tulsa, OK but I couldn't make the show. 21+ only. So, my girlfriend, buddy, and I missed the show. I didn't realize bars and shit still did 21+ shows. Most places just rope the damn bar off and throw you out if you try to sneak a drink.

The woes of being nineteen. :(
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:33 pm

That blows man.
Back to top Go down
pulp

pulp

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, I figure he'll come back through sometime, though. Or I can catch him in a nearby state. lol
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm

beautiful downgrade wrote:
cjist1 wrote:
Not only am I going to the Kent, OH show but I will also be attending the Birmingham, AL show as well. I was able to schedule a bussiness trip to Birmingham that week. I always try to schedule my work trips around shows...it rarely works out but its awesome when it does. horns

bang

Yeah I know....who will be at the Birmingham show? Pam, I assume you will be there?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 pm

damn.. atlanta and nashville.. and can't go to either one.. all our extra cash is going toward christmas.. bah humbug
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 am

cjist1 wrote:
cjist1 wrote:

bang

Yeah I know....who will be at the Birmingham show? Pam, I assume you will be there?

Pam and dayafterdeath are supposed to be there, maybe JenX too.
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

cjist1 wrote:

bang

Pam and dayafterdeath are supposed to be there, maybe JenX too.
horns
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Y'all should record those shows! I am recording the Madison one again. I am going to try and record The Sword/Kyuss as well. batbanana
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh please do that!!! pray
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

who all is going to the memphis and nashville show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

the chapel hill show is rapidly aproaching banana
got a boat load of friends that will be joining us this time around
bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama

sure would be sweet to have some green llama's to ride in on
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm

sonorandose wrote:

lol
And some banana suits to wear while we ride our llamas.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 pm

lol

if y'all did that, i would totally drive to that show hahaha
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 pm

sonorandose wrote:

lol
And some banana suits to wear while we ride our llamas.
make sure the llama's have titties too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

lol2
and swingin' shlongs
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Is anyone going to the Kent Ohio show this Tuesday? I will be there, its only 2 hours from Pittsburgh.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 am

no nyc shows this time? too bad. have fun in ohio horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 am

I heard the Nashville show sucked....not b/c of Dax, though he only played a 45 min set, tops, but b/c of the weird lame crowd. What did those of you that went think?

Super looking forward to the show here a week from tonight. It'll be great to see Sam and Marsh again. And hey girl, if you don't ride IN on some green llamas, I'll let ya ride mine while we're there LOL Let's go for a repeat of May!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

lol2
It shall be an awesome show only we wont be drunk this time.
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
I heard the Nashville show sucked....not b/c of Dax, though he only played a 45 min set, tops, but b/c of the weird lame crowd. What did those of you that went think?
Yeah nashville crowd and the memphis crowd were fucking idiots. show was great in both. but in memphis the opening band couldnt make it so that delayed it alil and dax's pre-amp (W,e) on his acoustic went out. nashville was better set up minus the fuck heads.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Yeah... I don't know why, but there were a number of loud rowdy motherfuckers at the Madison show as well (which was packed cuz he played with Those Poor Bastards from Madison). I knew the rowdy fuckers too. One of em is an Outlaw and another was the singer of a death metal band I used to play bass in called By Strangulation (The singer used to be in Haruspex as well.)

It was hard to try and disassociate from them while hanging out with Dax and the guys, but I was successful.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am

Gah, I would've sacrificed a limb, at least a digit, to be at that show. Dax and TPB are both in my top five bands ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Dates Fall 2011   Tour Dates Fall 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour Dates Fall 2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next