douse
Phool
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

New  Santeria and Bro. Dege Empty
PostSubject: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am

Coming soon.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am

santeria is good shit
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 am

can't wait for new santeria!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I heard there was a new board for Primo. Then 2 minutes later I heard it was dead already.

hordak
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:36 am

Santeria is awesome, but I'm more excited for new Brother Dege material, tbh. Folk Songs of the American Longhair was an incredible album, better for me than the Santeria albums even. Dege deserves to be much better known than he his. Dude is seriously talented.
Back to top Go down
skeetbomb

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 am

I agree Brother Dege is good stuff. New album :P
I'd like to hear Dax sing along with him in House of the Dying Sun off of his Folksongs album.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah, I've thought that, too. I'd love to hear Dax on some Dege-like material. It's been a while since Dax has worked with some more complex song structures that take the listener in unexpected directions. It would be nice to hear that again, and a collab with someone like Dege would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 am

Never know, it might just happen. I've heard Dax sing harmony with Dege on "When the Party's Over." Pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Has Dege officially released his video?
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Look on the Santeriaband channel on Youtube.

Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 pm

I don't know if you guys have all seen this, but the new Brother Dege single is available...and it's awesome!

Listen here:
http://soundcloud.com/pavement-pr/brother-dege-wehyah

Buy here:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege2
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am

I love dude so much. Dege as a man is just amazing. Always helping others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Santeria and Bro. Dege   New  Santeria and Bro. Dege I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Santeria and Bro. Dege
Page 1 of 1