beautiful downgrade
douse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

get my up to date with dax solo Empty
PostSubject: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am

i admit i havent been keeping up, so if you can post 1 or 2 of your favorite dax solo songs from the last couple years or so :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

this is just incredible to me

just saw the "solo" in the thread title of the thread. my bad tard
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 pm

i like the synth thing in a jar version which i am assuming is the same show. havent heard this grave song and i like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

I've decided to go on a Dax binge tonight. I haven't really been listening to/following him a whole lot lately.

What y'all feelin' deez dayz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:59 pm

I suggest you start with anything and move on to everything
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 pm

yeahthat

Been listening to these a lot lately.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks, BD.

(It's cool, you guys. She says I can call her that.)
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

i dont listen to dax anymore though i liked a couple new songs ok recently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 pm

shrug
i listen to dax just about everyday

i think there are 4 different cds in the 6 disc changer in the car right now :P

Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

the droney crooning acoustic stuff just bores the shit out of me really
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Dax still plays?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

douse wrote:
the droney crooning acoustic stuff just bores the shit out of me really
I get what you're sayin.
you didn't like blood or love? I realize it's not "epic" but most of that album is just some filthy rock n roll.
I love it. Changed my whole perspective on shit skull

Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm

I used to feel that way but now the acoustic crooning is all I crave. I bounce around on which Dax-mood I'm in and there's usually something to satisfy how I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

i bought blood or love, jammed it for a while then lost the cd. i left it some chicks car. i made out to alot of dax though pearls

maybe my taste has changed but i dont have an urge to download it or anything. i still break out the acid bath and agents on occasion of course
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm

So....did you ever get Say Goodnight? With the exception of Moonlight/Heartbreak, I could listen to that every day until I die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm

douse wrote:
i bought blood or love, jammed it for a while then lost the cd. i left it some chicks car. i made out to alot of dax though pearls

maybe my taste has changed but i dont have an urge to download it or anything. i still break out the acid bath and agents on occasion of course
lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm

The Loach wrote:
I used to feel that way but now the acoustic crooning is all I crave. I bounce around on which Dax-mood I'm in and there's usually something to satisfy how I'm feeling.

dax is the only acoustic crooner i can stomach though. dude just sings about cool shit.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Yeah, I don't know how he chooses but he chooses excellent covers. Bands I would never listen to are suddenly interesting and it frames his whole recorded gestalt differently.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:39 am

His acoustic solo shows i'm split on, some of them are boring while others are some of my favorite stuff he's done.

I absolutely adore some of the songs from we sing of only blood or love but overall i like say goodnight to the world more, i really dug that album.
Back to top Go down
JustinGraves

JustinGraves

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 am

If this is hell demo and album changed my perspective on music forever, always an acid bath fan, but those albums opened up new worlds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get my up to date with dax solo   get my up to date with dax solo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get my up to date with dax solo
Page 1 of 1