noelle
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
noelle
Polite
noelle

Dax Riggs Street Team! Empty
PostSubject: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am

With Dax's input and blessing:

Dax Riggs Street Team on Myspace

Dax Riggs Street Team on Facebook

Email daxriggsstreetteam@hotmail.com with your name to join!

:D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 am

Awesome!

I'm expecting to hear "no dice for Germany". But I tried. :)

bananallama
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:19 pm

well.... i went on myspace to add the new page and got one hell of a surprise.
they sent us a request:

Dax Riggs Street Team! 388396163

Last edited by HellfirE on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Cool, I've been spamming it pretty heavily. Maybe that was worth something too.

Noelle, are you the Noelle from the streat team email, I got??
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 am

Yes, that's me. ;)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm

So I don't need to write you back saying that I'm on this board and shit? lol
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Heh, not unless you enjoy redundancy! lol
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 pm

JOINED! I can't wait to print out posters and paste them all over the city. hahaha
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am

"I added a few lines in the email I'm sending out to people referring them to Skeletal Circus"

awww... so your tellin folks about SC in your emails, but not us? no fair.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

I honestly don't remember where I wrote that as I just checked my drafts for the email I send out to people that join and I don't have links to EITHER message boards in the message, so no panties in bunches please. I seem to remember writing that I was referring people to BOTH boards but I can't find where I wrote it dammit! TELL MEEEEE! I would never intentionally do that so I apologize if it came off that way. I'm trying to keep quite a few sites and a busy email address in order for this and sometimes I forget what I write and where I write it.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm

P.S. I'm editing my draft email to include both sites right now. ;)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 am

Finally... Justice! lol
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

i seen that at SC in the topic you made about the street team.. i believe it was on the second or third page of the topic. i didnt mean to get pissy, but you came on here talking about the street team, so the least you could do is tell people about us too.
ive got you in the top friends on our myspace page, and i had been posting stuff about it to our friends. hell, i even posted a blog about it.
it just sucked thinking that everyone that i sent your way was going straight to SC because thats all you recommended.
now, im sorry that i didnt actually sign-up for the street team to see what you had put in the emails... but i figured thats what you were doing since you told people that at SC.
i really appreciate that you added us to the email your sending out. any promotion helps.
you know, id be fantastic if you would put us up in your top friends. your in ours(number 2 spot)
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 pm

I completely understand where you're coming from, but I must've written that and not followed through because neither site was mentioned in the email I've been sending out when people first join. Like I said in my previous post, I went and changed that last night. :) I can send out an email today letting people know that there are forums to discuss all things Dax-related and I'll glady put the site in the top friends. You should send an email to join because the people on the myspace and facebook pages only aren't getting all the info. Let me know if there's anything else I can do!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:04 pm

thanks.. i appreciate that a lot.. ill sign-up here in a bit.
im about to be a slave to myspace and try and add all of dax's myspace friends.
it will take a few weeks to do it all.. but it will be done.
if any of them really checks out the page, they'll see your page in the top friends or the blog.
so, you should be getting a chunk of request soon.

also, im gonna be adding a "board with no name" banner/link to the page with the code below it so people can copy the code and add the banner to their own page.. it'd be nice if you could add it to yours.

thanks again noelle
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:10 pm

I was going to attempt that as well, but damn it's daunting! I wish there was a button you could click to add all of one person's friends. I'll surely put the banner up! I guess I should make one too though I'm not as technologically-minded when it comes to design programs.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Try this! http://www.addnewfriends.com/
The free version has some limitations, but the last time I used it,it worked like a charm.
You have to harvest friends from Dax's page, compiling a list, which you then can use to send automated friend requests.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 pm

noelle wrote:
I was going to attempt that as well, but damn it's daunting! I wish there was a button you could click to add all of one person's friends. I'll surely put the banner up! I guess I should make one too though I'm not as technologically-minded when it comes to design programs.

cool, thanks... i can help with a banner.. i dont mind. just let me know what kinda design youd like.. or post up some pic(s) here that youd like in the banner.

thanks Doomchild, ill try that tonight
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Try this! http://www.addnewfriends.com/
The free version has some limitations, but the last time I used it,it worked like a charm.
You have to harvest friends from Dax's page, compiling a list, which you then can use to send automated friend requests.

it tried that out and it worked great, but it only let me add 40 people with the trial... dammit :(
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm

But the limit is per day as far as I remember.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

nope... its not letting me do anymore. ive tried a few times.

a lot of people arent using myspace anymore, at least it seems that way.
every 40 or so people i send request to, maybe 5 add me. i have lots of friend request that arent being answered at all.
that might change though.. i think im just on page 14 of dax's friends.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

HellfirE wrote:
noelle wrote:

cool, thanks... i can help with a banner.. i dont mind. just let me know what kinda design youd like.. or post up some pic(s) here that youd like in the banner.

thanks Doomchild, ill try that tonight

Awesome if you'd like to make a banner that'd be great! Or to anyone else that's graphically inclined, please feel free to make Dax banners for use around the internet. If you do make some, either post them here or on the Street Team's Facebook or Myspace page and I'll put them in a photo album with your name credited below the banner. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm

If any of you are interested in Dax stickers and posters please send an email with your name and mailing address to daxriggsstreetteam@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax Riggs Street Team!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next