douse
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

new deftones song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 am

picked this up yesterday horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I super dig it.
Impressed when a band makes it to as many albums released as they have and still succeed at killing it.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Love the new album. I grew up on Deftones and I love that they are still making awesome music. They are the first band that really blew me away.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 pm

horns bang
It is a stellar album..
I encourage all deftones fans to seek out a film called entertain me or something I found it on this bay where pirates can dock their boats. Its a cool little indie film following them and interviews. I just watched it and it is great while smoking...

Last edited by Doomchild on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stuff things)
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 am

My favorite track is 9 "Rosemary" and track 2 "Romantic Dreams". "Entombed" is mint. Here's what I like...every album is different. You can always tell that it's a deftones album though. Mr. Carpenter's guitars are so distinct. They write the best lead off tracks too.

Their worst album is not Saturday Night Wrists...it's their self titled.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 pm

really digging entombed at the moment, such a calming song

i really like the self titled, its not my favorite but i actually listen to it more than most deftones, its a bit one sided but it has a certain atmosphere that fits well when i'm in certain moods

Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I agree about worst album not being Saturday Night Wrist. I do think the best shit on Earth are the track ones. Go through the deftones discography and play them all. The only one I need to check is "Diamond Eyes" which I for some reason barely listened to. I think it was where I was at in my world when it came out. I should play it right now...

be right back...
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 pm

I didn't realize "Diamond Eyes" was track one. Add it to the list!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm

First of all.... Koi No Yokan is a fucking sweet album. I got it a few days ago, and have been listening to it on repeat. Great disc, all the way through.

Second... I have to agree that Deftones- S/T is probably my least favorite in their whole catalog. (there are a handful of songs on there I really like though - (Minerva, Hexagram, Bloody Cape, etc.)

Third... I think my favorite would have to be White Pony, but there are a few songs on Saturday Night Wrist that really tickle my soul. (Cherry Waves, Xerxes, Beware)

Does anyone know if Chino is planning on doing anymore Team Sleep stuff?

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm

FormalinDance wrote:

Does anyone know if Chino is planning on doing anymore Team Sleep stuff?

I sure hope he doesn't.

Good to see you posting again.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 pm

I liked Team Sleep
His Crosses project is out and I found an EP for it and it's is sort of team sleepy.

I saw Team Sleep play a tiny theater and stood six inches from Chino the whole show. he has a furry butt and he sweated a ton on my wife and I but I loved the show. There were maybe 35 people at the show and all of them wanted to hear deftones and maybe five of us actually had the Team Sleep album(I actually have 2 since the did a if this is hell sort of thing and released a demo album online and then when album came out most were different slightly and some were added and others removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 am

i also like team sleep
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

yeah i bought the cd and listened to it alot when it came out, but i dont have much interest for the band now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:33 am

yeah, i haven't listened to them in a long time. still dig it though
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:33 am

Draugr wrote:
I actually have 2 since the did a if this is hell sort of thing and released a demo album online and then when album came out most were different slightly and some were added and others removed.

I had both as well. Don't get me wrong, I like Team Sleep, but I would always rather put in Deftones.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 pm

new album is KILLER! if i listen to GAUZE even once, i have to put it on repeat for a few hours(yeah,i have...a few times....) like a damn drug....

team sleep is fucking AMAZING! so do not get enough credit....

crosses is amazing....if i had a dollar for everytime ive had to say that, and a dollar for how many times ive dpme it....<----rich bitch this would be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new deftones song   new deftones song - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new deftones song
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2