HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thrash gordon

thrash gordon

my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... Empty
PostSubject: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 am

Hey everyone, sorry to start my time here with a bit of shameless spam but it'd be awesome if some of you would check this out :)

Basically my band recently recorded some covers to fill out some tracks on some splits we're releasing soon, one of which was '13 Fingers'. Acid Bath (and anything Dax has done since) have been one of my favourite bands for a long time and were quite an influence on how my band sounds (even though we don't exactly sound like them). So I really wanted to do a decent job of covering a song... I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, but it'd be great to find out what others think.

You can listen to it free on our Bandcamp page anyway, it's the last track:
theatrocityexhibit.bandcamp.com/album/what-time-the-hidden-death

(oops, sorry you'll have to paste that in as I'm a forum n00b ;) )

Hope some people like it, I'm gonna check the rest of this forum out now, I only just found out it existed!

Thanks,
James
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 am

i like the cover...i also checked out the other tracks, digging what i hear dude
Back to top Go down
thrash gordon

thrash gordon

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

douse wrote:
i like the cover...i also checked out the other tracks, digging what i hear dude

thanks for having a listen man, glad you liked it :)
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 am

Nice job on the cover. I really liked how you guys are able to drive the tempo. Not as playing it faster, but how you move or push the song. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 am

thrash gordon wrote:

(oops, sorry you'll have to paste that in as I'm a forum n00b ;) )

The link restriction is to keep new people from just starting with shameless spam. lol

That being said, I dig the cover. bang
Back to top Go down
thrash gordon

thrash gordon

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:51 am

Oh I know, haha, at least it's on topic I guess :)

cheers guys, means a lot
Back to top Go down
thrash gordon

thrash gordon

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:32 am

You can now download our 'What Time The Hidden Death?' EP for free courtesy of Grindcore Karaoke!

7 tracks of grind/crust/sludge

http://grindcorekaraoke.com/album/what-time-the-hidden-death

my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... A1245571708_2

1. Beneath A Steel Sky
2. The Sun Circles The Earth Like A Grieving Mother
3. Waste Of Hate
4. Faustian Crisis Loan
5. In Love With Extinction
6. Assassination Template
7. 13 Fingers (Acid Bath cover)

We still have a few copies of the CD available, see us at a gig or check out our Big Cartel and Bandcamp pages.

More info here:
https://www.facebook.com/theatrocityexhibit
http://theatrocityexhibit.bandcamp.com
http://theatrocityexhibit.bigcartel.com

Upcoming shows:

15th June - The Unicorn, Camden, London w/ Feastem + Oblivionized + Meinhof 
16th June - The Green Door, Brighton, w/ Feastem + Oblivionized
28th July - BBC Introducing Northampton Music Festival @ The Racehorse, Northampton
10th August - Bleh Fest @ The Unicorn, Camden, London w/ Afternoon Gentlemen + Corrupt Moral Altar + Gets Worse + Confine + Black Veins + Meadows + I Like Bugs + more
22nd September - Hammer-Smashed Fest @ Electrowerkz, London w/ Brutal Truth + Extreme Noise Terror + Psycroptic + Hour Of Penance + more
5th October - Fearfest @ Asylum 2, Birmingham w/ SSS + Selfless + Freebase + King Of Pigs + Human Cull + Oblivionized + Atomck + more
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 am

horns
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 pm

grindcore hornsthumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...   my band recorded an Acid Bath cover... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my band recorded an Acid Bath cover...
Page 1 of 1