The Neighbourhood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: The Neighbourhood   The Neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 pm

I VERY RARELY get into a poppy band that I first hear on the radio... but these guys really have something going on. They remind me of a cross between mellow deftones, a little circa survive with less whine and more swagger. It is no secret that these guys are talented. They have a style of their own... musically, and the singer definitely has his own unique style that you wouldn't expect. Needless to say... all kinds of girls probably wanna fuck this guy.

This first song is Sweater Weather. It's the song they play on the radio. It is good, even for a radio song.

To show the talent... here is the same song live.

This is probably one of my favorite songs of theirs... not only is it live and acoustic... but they are playing in the backseat of a car. Fucking ill.

Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Neighbourhood   The Neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Neighbourhood   The Neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Neighbourhood   The Neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Neighbourhood   The Neighbourhood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neighbourhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: