sickure
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Bethlehem - new song?? Empty
PostSubject: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

I can't find any info about this being a cover, so I'm guessing this is a new song?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

it is a new song, he said they've got a demo recorded with some funky ass drumming going on
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm

"But not gay funky, or too funky."
Back to top Go down
chris_hookey
FOR SNACKING
chris_hookey

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 am

nice i'm digging it
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Im lovin that Louis Broussard playin that 64' bass. Same one as Paul Mccartney he said.
Does anybody happen to know the correct spelling of his name?
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 pm

You spelled it correctly.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 pm

It's Lucas though, not Louis.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Haha thanks I spelled it correctly. Whoops wrong name. Thank you. That dude was really friendly, I enjoyed our chat
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 pm

kimbru wrote:
That dude was really friendly, I enjoyed our chat

Which show did you end up chatting with Lucas? He's always a pleasure to speak with!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:58 pm

lol I didn't notice the Louis at first, I just looked at the spelling of the last name.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 pm

I didn't get to speak to him after the show. Every time I went to speak to him, he was deep in conversation with someone else. We did get to chat on fb the next day and he seems very nice.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

I spoke with him in Grand rapids on July 6th show. He was really surprised we drove five hours to see them :) Dax was lookin a little burned out, trying to avoid and get the fuck in the van haha. He was saying he has a recording company back where hes from (Lousiana i think he said?) Yeah dudes real sincere, its easy to tell.
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

beautiful downgrade wrote:
I didn't get to speak to him after the show. Every time I went to speak to him, he was deep in conversation with someone else. We did get to chat on fb the next day and he seems very nice.

Yes, he was quite the busy bee within the crowd!

kimbru wrote:
I spoke with him in Grand rapids on July 6th show. He was really surprised we drove five hours to see them :) Dax was lookin a little burned out, trying to avoid and get the fuck in the van haha. He was saying he has a recording company back where hes from (Lousiana i think he said?) Yeah dudes real sincere, its easy to tell.

Mhm, I believe Lucas is from Louisiana. That's interesting I wonder if him and Dax spoke about recording together when Fat Possum runs its course.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 pm

I dont know. He records his own stuff. I can put up a demo he sent me in email. It reminds me of Paul Mccartney style Beatles for sure..
Back to top Go down
FforFake

FforFake

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Lucas lives in Lafayette. He was part of Deadboy and the Elephantmen between the If This Is Hell and We Are Night Sky lineups. Dax is also done with Fat Possum and is doing the whole DIY thing for now.
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:19 am

FforFake wrote:
He was part of Deadboy and the Elephantmen between the If This Is Hell and We Are Night Sky lineups. Dax is also done with Fat Possum and is doing the whole DIY thing for now.

That's good to know, I was wondering that!
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 am

Lucas will be producing my next full-length LP... :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 pm

horns 
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:40 pm

All analog!!!... including reel-to-reels and much more!... :D
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:04 am

he's probably going to sneak into the studio wearing a cloak and tophat while everyone is gone and lay down some of his gay backing vocals!  eek 
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:38 pm

His backing vocals have actually gotten MUCH better!...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:21 pm

all music should be recorded analog

the new goatwhore was recorded in analog  bang 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:34 pm

have you heard any of it yet?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:00 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:10 pm

I definitely agree about analog!... fuck digital and all this computer recording!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethlehem - new song??   Bethlehem - new song?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bethlehem - new song??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next