kza
BrentVegas
BradTheImpaler
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version Empty
PostSubject: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:11 am

So remember that one Acid Bath song that's a unique standalone acoustic/country song? I just found out that Agents of Oblivion did a 'swamp rock'ish cover of it. I don't think I can post the link, but just look it up on YouTube. It was only posted about a week and a half ago.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 am

BradTheImpaler wrote:
So remember that one Acid Bath song that's a unique standalone acoustic/country song? I just found out that Agents of Oblivion did a 'swamp rock'ish cover of it. I don't think I can post the link, but just look it up on YouTube. It was only posted about a week and a half ago.

Have you never heard the Agents of Oblivion album?
Back to top Go down
kza

kza

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 pm

You're a funny one, Brad. lol thumbsup
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:38 pm

BradTheImpaler wrote:

Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version M220979159
Back to top Go down
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Doomchild wrote:
You're a funny one, Brad. lol thumbsup

Thanks! :P
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version 356-30
Back to top Go down
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

BrentVegas wrote:
BradTheImpaler wrote:

Have you never heard the Agents of Oblivion album?

Most of it.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

apparently not dead girl
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Nor have you heard the hundreds of girls who seem to yell it during shows... to no avail?
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

"I thought someone was having a heart attack down on the floor....All I could hear was blahblahblahblahblahdeadgirlblah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Nor have you heard the hundreds of girls who seem to yell it during shows... to no avail?

Death to them boom cheer
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 am

lol2
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

miked_for_doom wrote:
Doomchild wrote:

Death to them boom cheer

Death to all people coming to Dax' show, having a loud conversations while he sings. They all should be just dirt in the ground.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 pm

oh my how hateful of you to say that
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 am

please stop feeding this troll.
Back to top Go down
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Doomchild wrote:

Nope! A little too far south for me right now.

But yes, to those people who keep yakking at shows...STFU.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

I did once and he put me in a head lock and gave me a noogie

Last edited by douse on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 pm

mushroomleg wrote:
please stop feeding this troll.

I wasn't trolling! I honestly had no idea that existed.

Anyway, I prefer the Acid Bath version, but the Agents one is not bad, just different.

Also, no, I've never heard anyone yell for it at one of his shows. On YouTube usually I can't tell/ignore what a crowd is saying, and to my knowledge Dax has never done a show in Toronto yet so I've never been to one personally.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:20 pm

thanks for clearing this up for us, brad
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm

rofl 
Back to top Go down
JustinGraves

JustinGraves

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:07 am

THe dead girl version I prefer on PTT but I like SKulls by AGents of Oblivion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version   Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Girl - Agents of Oblivion Version
Page 1 of 1