the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?

Go down 
+29
Mortality
quiet_doom
deadsouth
ATW
scaredsquee
mamamoonie
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
cosmicfreakout
thisotherkingdom
Darth Paul
MelancholyVGS311
Adolf Oliver Nipple
DeadDaisy
Draugr
BrentVegas
blackwizard
doomtroll
Swampy
beautiful downgrade
myster6
beercan
monicahebert
Sicklysweet
noelle
optimistic-pessimist
HellfirE
Phool
Doomchild
newdeathsensation
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

im diggin it....im looking forward to working wick's tonight so i can crank it way all the way up while im on deliveries...i havent been able to listen to it at maximum volume just yet (don't want to hurt roo's ears lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm

wouldn't call it my favorite but, let me be your cigarette is so fucking bang
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I was so sad the other day because I wasn't so sure about it. But, I liked it more yesterday. Today I think it sounds even better.

Maybe it was just me that was lacking the right emotions that day..

Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 pm

yay Mortality!
twisted

I LOVE it more everyday, too.

It is really quite a beautiful thing to see this man, our own visionary, grow and morph...soooo different from Blood or Love...which was soooo different from Night Sky...which was soooo different than Hell then I'm Lucky...well, you get the picture...hahaha!

I'm really looking forward to the 2 shows I'm going to next week...and by looking forward to I mean PSYCHED THE FUCK UP! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ~ahem~ I'm o.k., really, I am. pearls
Back to top Go down
I Am The Cross

I Am The Cross

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 pm

This album haunts me in a good way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 am

Catchy as all hell. Great to listen to in the car. I would put the two Acid Bath records, Agents and If This is Hell ahead of it, but it's still managed to become one of my all-time favorites. It's too bad that it's very short and he doesn't really showcase his voice, but I've yet to grow tired of it -- and I listen to it a LOT.
Back to top Go down
hungryforhope

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

At first the new album felt weird...Im just slow to adjusting to change in general lol..I think I got used to dax doing acoustic shows from the last album ( when I saw him promoting it he was doing mostly acoustic shows) so it was different. But now I cant stop listening to it. I do wish it had a couple more songs..kinda wished 13 cannot be divided was on there..but I guess it didnt fit in with the other songs. Just recently saw him playing all the new songs and it blew me away..its heavier than I realized.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

i hope some of you are kidding...definately one of my fave albums of all time(yeah,i said it...) and i dont even think you can call "we are night sky" an album..cause dax isnt really on it...that one bitch tries to be though ;p i dont even bother with that one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?   hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey everybody whats everyone think of the new album?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3