Sparklehorse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:43 am

I dig Sparklehorse and recorded a cover.

Back to top Go down

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 am

i dig it man. well done horns
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:14 pm

such a deceiving bandname, sparklehorse... sounds like some hipster-animal-band-name bullshit.
but sparklehorse is awesome. I fell in love with it hard when I first heard... kinda fell out just as fast tho. its been a while since I've listened (they were always played during my winter rotation) maybe I'll dust off my good morning spider...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 am

I only learned of Sparklehorse through Danger Mouse's involvement with Dark Night of the Soul, which is one of the most amazing projects. I only wish I could have afforded the deluxe super artsy version of that, and that Mark Linkous didn't have to die for it to be released in that form. :|
Back to top Go down

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 am

danger mouse got me into it too
Back to top Go down

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparklehorse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparklehorse   Sparklehorse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparklehorse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: