Doomchild
noelle
sunken
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunken

Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" Empty
PostSubject: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 am

a beautiful slow (kinda) bonus track from the we sing of only blood and love album. Has any one else heard it. Happy to post it if I'm allowed. Also has a studio acoustic version of demon tied to a chair and under black umbrella

Last edited by sunken on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 am

I love that one. There's a couple other bonus tracks off that album like Dream Or Be Dead and Under Black Umbrella...I think there might be one or two more but I just woke up and can't remember right now. You should check those two out as well, they're beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 am

You mean like official bonus tracks? Are there diferent versions of the album? scratch
If so, no, you cannot post them. But feel free to send me a pm. :D
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 am

Doomchild wrote:
You mean like official bonus tracks? Are there diferent versions of the album? scratch
If so, no, you cannot post them. But feel free to send me a pm. :D

evening god was not an official release. it was a track that wasnt supposed to get out to the public.
as for that acoustic version of demon tied and the studio under black umbrella, they were on the rough mix of the album i believe(also not for the public). someone made a not so official deluxe release of blood or love with all those tracks in it. as for where to find them, i just cant tell, but they are on the internets.
the song dream or be dead was a bonus track on the vinyl release of the album, i think.
Back to top Go down
monicahebert

monicahebert

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 am

sunken wrote:
a beautiful slow (kinda) bonus track from the we sing of only blood and love album. Has any one else heard it. Happy to post it if I'm allowed. Also has a studio acoustic version of demon tied to a chair and under black umbrella

where did u find the bonus track? its not on the cd right?
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Yep, Dream Or Be Dead is on the vinyl. But it's spelled Dreamer Be Dead on there.

Last edited by noelle on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm

dax had asked those to be buried when the Circus was in town so we kept all mention of it off to honor his wishes.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Oop, didn't know that...nevermind the links then?

Edit: Deleted the links. thumbsup

Last edited by noelle on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I would always like to do as dax wishes...but I am not sure if I am alone in this. I just got here. lol2
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Amazing tune, I can see why it was left off the album though.
Back to top Go down
skully

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

bananallama should we post puke now that nazi jew is gone?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 am

lmao

Elegantly solved!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

skully wrote:
bananallama should we post puke now that nazi jew is gone?
id say we need adam to ask dax
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 pm

I think it is a hell no to be honest.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 am

thats kinda what i figured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 am

Kind of a shame...being Under black umbrella, as well as evening god are two kick ass tracks. I think evening god would have "fit" with the album....But under black umbrella....It should have been a shoe in.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

Both of those songs give me goosebumps, UBU the most, even thoughj they are very simple and short.
Back to top Go down
skully

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:29 pm

censoring a cover song he did, good one... lol
Back to top Go down
shaunmm222

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Evening God is a fucking amazing song, when I got my hard copy of the album is was sickened to find that song absent.
Back to top Go down
pulp

pulp

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 pm

This seems like a good thread to ask, what's with "Dax Riggs & the Twitches?" Found out about it through last.fm. I'm guessing from the tracks that is was a practice session or something that wasn't meant to get out of private hands. Any info?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:55 pm

The Twitches were a two piece fronted by a really cool cat named Darl Hermann. They opened for Dax on a lot of the Blood or Love tour back in '07. They just noodled around together and recorded it. Sounds really cool, huh?
Back to top Go down
pulp

pulp

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Yeah, I really enjoy the recordings. I think I'll look into The Twitches. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Kimmie. lol
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:36 pm

darl has been in a few bands.. they are "Forces of Nature, Madhatter and The Twitches"... he has also done lots of live stuff under his own name... you can find their tunes on myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/rainydaypussrock (madhatter)
http://www.myspace.com/forcesofnaturebloodmoon (former band)
http://www.myspace.com/thetwitches (current)

i'm supposed to be trying to find some shows for ol darl and his new band soon.. they are playing heavy stuff.. its basically like his older band "mad hatter", but his brother "richie" is jammin with him now.. he should be bringing some demos by any day now
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:55 pm

I wish I'd have seen the Twitches when they opened for Dax. I bought the CDs Darl had for sale and still play them once in a while... good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"   Came across a bonus track called "My evening god" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Came across a bonus track called "My evening god"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next