beautiful downgrade
douse
Doomchild
ressha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

this is some bullshit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 am

Just caught this comment on Dax's Facebook.

Quote :
Greg Hagan dax is a total tool , he doesnt give a shit about his fans, why would he, and he cant do the acid bath renunion because of legal troubles.
June 6 at 3:50pm ยท Like

What a crybaby bitch.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:44 pm

whos greg hagan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:16 pm

More like Greg Fagan
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Corey Taylor is a little bitch.
Dax would eat his soul.
They should just called themselves goat bath and jam with Sammy.
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 am

I hate any reunion idea when it involves replacing a member that was crucial and integral to the band. This includes a Pantera reunion with Zakk Wylde and even the new Alice in Chains. There is no Acid Bath without Dax, Pantera without Dime, and Alice in Chains without Layne. I have no desire to hear any of it and I don't care how talented the replacements are.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:44 am

That cover of Paegan was admirable. I appreciate their sincerity, regarding the integrity of their cover so as to not butcher/disgrace the studio version. (Its like people fucking with Black Sabbath or Beatle songs. Some things are too precious to fuck with). Truly, Pretty cool and impressive though. Dude had a great voice. Definitely not cheesy.

That being said, in lacks the depth, strength, girth, and power of that with only Dax, Sammy, Jimmy, and Audie, and Mike could only evoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is some bullshit!   this is some bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is some bullshit!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: