MelancholyVGS311
optimistic-pessimist
HellfirE
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ctjarrett

Anyone going to...? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

So, Im going to the one in nashville, its my first time seeing dax and im beyond excited, what should i be prepared for? i mean set wise and such.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Close your eyes and open your mind.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:21 pm

GAAAHHH, MADISON!!! grinno
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 am

noelle wrote:
Minneapolis! I'm so can't-begin-to-explain excited...I daydream a lot.
When is that show?

Did anything interesting happen the last time he played there???
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Matt, I posted that back in August...yes, I *think* it was a pretty kick ass evening. I *think* I might've met you and your loverly wife there...
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

That's it?
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 pm

No. It was pretty much the best night of my life, not even kidding. I got to hang out with you two, my sister, and Dax before and after the show...it was beyond amazing and I am utterly thankful for sharing (and giving) the experience to me. I was on some sort of spiritual high for quite a while afterwards.

That's better.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 am

lol2

I had a crazy fun night.
How funny that they had to come and bring dax back into the club for hiding in that weird sports bar with us...

Your poor sister and all she witnessed...
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 am

Draugr wrote:
lol2

I had a crazy fun night.
How funny that they had to come and bring dax back into the club for hiding in that weird sports bar with us...

Your poor sister and all she witnessed...

OHHHH!!  I WANNA GO WITH YOU GUYS!!! no
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 am

That was an epic night. dax hung with us for like 2 hours alone before the show in this bar and then after we clouded up this room backstage forever..super mint.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

i'm doing this horns horns and weeping. :)
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:31 am

hell when i saw him i was getting a place up front by the stage and everybody said they'd been looking for me cause they were all in the parking lot! BASTARDS! lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am

devils wrote:
i'm doing this horns horns and weeping. :)
It was an almost perfect night. Lots of fun and the hotel room and Angie and I went back to was less than a block away and super fucking fancy. I stood out. lol2
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 am

they probably just thought you were a rock star! AND YOU ARE.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 am

I doubt that...

Very high class place..I don't think they would even want a rock star in there.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 am

i hate those places normally. much better than the 'ole roach motel though!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 am

I love it!
HD TV across from the toilet. One in the shower. Crazy view of downtown Minneapolis. Huge glorious Beds and Couches...so mint...
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Ahh, twas an amazing time! I hope we can hang out with you and the missus again this time?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Indeed...
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am

horns horns sounds hella fun!
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm

devilmatt wrote:
Indeed...

Mwahahaha, most excellent... horns What time are you guys getting to the place? We got a hotel pretty close to it, the Hyatt I think? Do you know about how long of a drive it is from Minneapolis to Madison? Google Maps is saying it's like 7 1/2 hours from my house to Madison and am just wondering if that's right or what. HELP ME, MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 am

It is a haul. I don't know what time we are getting there yet. I will text you when we leave for the show... bananallama
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Alright! Yay!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:42 pm

That Madison show was a blast! I think I ended up in a serious weed coma that night. (and in Chicago the night before for that matter).

...and it was nice meeting you, Noelle!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I bet that was nice. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: