36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

Anyone going to...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Ill be in NOLA Saturday for the show :D
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 am

jenx and i (and sean) will be at the birmingham show on august 9th. anybody else gonna be there??
Back to top Go down
myster6

myster6

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm

I might be at One Eyed Jacks this saturday.
Back to top Go down
renodeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm

I am going to San Francisco on Sept 11th!!!!!!!!!!! Cafe du nord. I saw him there 2 years ago with John Barrett's Bass Drum of death playing drums for him. It was fucking amazing!!! Can't wait!! Anyone else going?? Im driving over fom Reno if anyone needs a ride?? bangheadwall
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 pm

hey kids, I'll be in Atl and in Carrboro...come say "high" ! heh heh
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Just ordered my ticket for Chicago.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm

aaaaaaaannnnnnnd it looks like i'll be in b-ham too, possibly. the trifecta for the win!
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 pm

..my first show since the Deadboy era, on the eleventh. Ticket purchased, beer money in pocket, and greenery stashed. Funny, I've waited for years to see him again, and now that he's less than a week away, I find the remaining days infuriatingly dull.

..think I'll blast some Agents through my laptop speakers to annoy the homeless people for entertainment 'til then.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:15 pm

hi Xio.
how's tricks?
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm

..despite a brick to the face?

..tricks are spiffy.

..I can still sit, and stay, and even get on my hind legs and hop around n' shit.

..even learned a few more. Like, "getting a job", and "supporting myself".

..amazing, I know.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm

oh?
i'm really not that amazed...you always were a smart cookie.

infiltrate and destroy, young man, infiltrate and destroy.
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 pm

..appreciate the added emphasis on "that".

..brings a nice, reminiscent-bubbly-kinda' feeling to mah' heart.

..anywho, if Cat's Cradle had tables, I'd make a sign for anyone else that'd be there saying "A Table With No Name".

..but since they don't, and even if they did, I'd be the only bastard sitting there, I'd be labeled "A Lonely Fucker With No Friends".
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:28 am

KimmieRae70 wrote:
aaaaaaaannnnnnnd it looks like i'll be in b-ham too, possibly. the trifecta for the win!

SWEET!!! i'm as excited about meeting up with all you guys as i am to see dax for the first time!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 am

awwwwwwh!
i am finding it hard to believe this show will be popping your dax cherry! boy oh boy are you gonna LOVE it....yeah, i think it's a REAL GOOD chance i'll be there...been tryna get down there to see jenx and this is the perfect excuse! looking forward to meeting ya, chick! banrock
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 pm

woo yeah!! thumbsup wear a sign on your head or something so's i'll know who you are. lol i'll be the girl standing in a puddle of drool with her mouth hanging open, hyperventilating. banana
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

hahahaha! right on!
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm

devils wrote:
i'll be the girl standing in a puddle of drool with her mouth hanging open, hyperventilating. banana

..aren't -all- women standing in one puddle or another when they hear Dax live for th' first time? God forbid he plays the lounge-ish version of "Forgot I Was Alive" with that elongated exhale..Fuckin' ey, I nearly creamed myself listening to the 6/16/07 Shubas boot..
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm

ooh yeah, Forgot I Was Alive is very puddle-inspiring! lol
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm

..woo! The show is tomorrow night n' I'm not locked up!! (*despite the many possible charges of P.I., Open Container, and general disruption of the public with me blasting the new Dax through mah' shitty laptop speakers*)

..if I can literally make it, like, twenty-four hours from now without being cuffed..

..*le swoon*
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Have fun tonight guys! Tell Dax we love him and because of Sonorandose's super sperm we can't make it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

beautiful downgrade wrote:
Have fun tonight guys! Tell Dax we love him and because of Sonorandose's super sperm we can't make it tonight.
Well, I think your super egg had somethng to do with it too pearls .
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Haha maybe just a little ouch
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey people going to the Chicago show, are you getting hotels? We're looking for one but the closest I can find to The Empty Bottle is a little over two miles away from it...know of anything closer?
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I'll ask Tewn if he knows. I think he lives in the Chicago area so he might have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: