the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...

Go down 
+3
beercan
Draugr
SanitaryRefuse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

It actually looks like I'll make it to the Mercury Lounge on the 14th. The fiance decided she wanted to go just as bad as me, and apparently her mother is watching the kids, and we're making the drive into the city. I'm so fucking ecstatic right now. Anybody else going to be there?

horns cheers horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:30 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 pm

only took me about 12 years or so to make it happen... lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 am

Better late than never.
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 am

So very true
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:04 am

Congrats! Hope you have a great great time.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 am

me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeee!!! i keep forgetting to call TML to ask what their photography policy is. do you know offhand by chance? i want to take pictures, but i don't want to take the subway all the way there from brooklyn (where rob and i will be staying) only to be told: you can't bring in cameras.

if gas/money is ok, i'll be making it to albany too.

just found this:

#
Can I bring my camera?
Photo policy varies for different artists and is usually not determined until day of show. You can bring a non-professional camera to most shows and inquire about the photo policy at the door or call 212.260.4700 on the day of show. If you are Mick Rock, please send us copies.

this is for the mercury lounge only, i have to look into albany now too. what's dax's usual policy for cameras? mine is a basic DSLR, it might be considered professional but i am by no means a professional.

omg 2 weeks! bounce batbanana
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 am

it's my understanding that he usually has no problems with photo/video. i was thinking of bringing a video camera, but two issues: don't know if they'll allow it/don't know if my fiance wants to bring it considering it's pretty expensive and we have the small issue of parking to consider. lol we would take the train but being as the show starts at 11, i don't believe there would be a train back to Connecticut until the wee hours of the next morning, and i am NOT sleeping on the sidewalk outside of grand central again, rain or not. lol
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Ill be there getting an audio (hopefully). Last time I saw Dax @ ML there were plenty of cameras etc. It was the show of the Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

I guess we all know who wears the pants there ;)
of course she does lol
but badass bro...have a blast
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

have fun horns
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:32 am

walking directions from TML to the continental bar on 3rd

it's about a 20 minute walk from TML to the continental bar, they have any 5 shots for $10. it's a pretty sweet ass place, i was wondering if anyone wanted to meetup there before the show or something?

the continental website
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am

majindrizzt wrote:
I guess we all know who wears the pants there ;)
of course she does lol
but badass bro...have a blast

she wears the pants when it's HER expensive ass camera and not mine. lol.

and i'm down for crazy shot specials, just have to figure out when we're leaving here/arriving there and get an idea of what else is going on and such.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 pm

thumbsup cool. keep me updated with stuff. if not, i'll just see you at TML or something.
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 pm

miked_for_doom wrote:
Ill be there getting an audio (hopefully). Last time I saw Dax @ ML there were plenty of cameras etc. It was the show of the Blizzard.

you shall have to hook a brotha up with a copy of this afterward.

And if anybody wants to say howdy, i'll be the guy who's way huger than he should be with a red beard and long as FUCK blonde hair. Though then again, since i get no sunlight like at ALL, my hair is darker than it used to be. lol. i'll be with my fiance who is way better looking than a girl who is with a guy like me should be, and she tells me she'll be wearing a green gypsy skirt and black shirt whereas i, have no fucking idea what i'll wear. i don't think that far ahead. maybe a tie with some lame-ass witty writing on it? lol so feel free to come drink with us if you so desire, though if this thing starts at 11.30, i imagine i'll be feeling pretty alright by that point. lol

oh, and my name is BART. i think the only people that might know that don't really come around anymore, so there ya go.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

bart, that's cool. i'm sophia. i have a feeling you won't be too hard to miss grinno

i'll be wearing either a ribcage shirt (black with a white ribcage on the front) or my organs shirt (most of the organs in your chest and abdominal cavity are on it) ((can you tell i'm into medical things? yeah) either that, OR my taxi driver shirt. OR i might wear a tank top, i dunno i'll have to wait and see how hot it is in the city.

we look like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scaredsquee/4502011538/ but i probably won't be wearing glasses.

I'M SO EXCITED batbanana
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 am

Well, I look like my av, but beard is shorter now, and i'm not usually covered in that much blood. lol

and i don't usually have my head at such an angle that you can see up my nose. lol
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 pm

if you're super tall, i will be able to see up your nose because i am very short ouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...   Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I was Starting to Think it'd Never Happen...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: