the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??

Go down 
+32
jenX
The Tekro.mancer
tewn
luh_3417
venusblue
mushroomleg
SanitaryRefuse
jomical
monicahebert
*☽motherofnight☾*
HellfirE
Doomchild
xionicpulse
DeadDaisy
beercan
bigbeezy
Godless667
perfectdreamingskull
Sheik Yerbouti
Dr. Blotter
Mortality
Sicklysweet
Cracka Lacka
blackwizard
Draugr
optimistic-pessimist
chris_hookey
myster6
noelle
beautiful downgrade
majindrizzt
KimmieRae70
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? Empty
PostSubject: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

I'll start: you were born to be my gallows
simply magical...
~sigh~
Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Let me be your cigarette
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 pm

I think my brain would implode if I tried to decide this right now.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 pm

oh yes, "cigarette" is swell! am I wrong or hasn't he been playing that for a good 2 yrs live? glad to see it on a record...And @beautiful: I hear ya, sis. As of THIS moment RIGHT NOW it's "gallows"...but as with all dax records, I'm sure my fave will be in a constant state of flux..
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 pm

At this moment it's Say Goodnight To The World or Like Moonlight. I'm with you though, my favorites of his are always changing because it's all so good.
Back to top Go down
myster6

myster6

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Heartbreak Hotel. I bet this version would've made mr. presley very proud...and suicidal.
Back to top Go down
chris_hookey
FOR SNACKING
chris_hookey

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm

mmmm... See You in Hell or New Orleans is great. but you were born to be my gallows is growing on me.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 pm

"Gallows", or "Hell or New Orleans"
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Say Goodnight I love and Sleeping with the Witch I find myself singing all the time. I love it.
Back to top Go down
blackwizard

blackwizard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Sleeping with the Witch or Let me be your cigarette
Back to top Go down
Cracka Lacka

Cracka Lacka

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

At the moment, "I Hear Satan" is my fave, though that's subject to change in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

I can't choose. I equally love Say goodnight to the world, Heartbreak Hotel, and See you in hell or N.O. <3
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Say Goodnight to the World.

Those lyrics are priceless.

Let me be your cigarette.

It's catchy.
Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

No one will be a stranger is todays fave :P
Back to top Go down
Dr. Blotter

Dr. Blotter

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Stranger, Moonlight, or Gallows for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 pm

This album is so freakin' good. I can't pick a favorite song until I have a few drunken sing-a-longs with it though. So far though, Grave Dirt is in the lead because of the "why oh why oh waaaaaay's".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Im going to go with See you in hell or New orleans. I love the chorus part, and that simple snare pop throughout. The entire CD is good though. All the songs have a different feel and its a good listen from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 pm

YES, SHIEK!!! you made it official..every single song on the record is somebody's favorite. Proof of a stellar recording, it you ask me.
@batonrougeart: yeah, the WHOLE thing is delish. It flows.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Amen sista! So what do I win?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm

HAH!
welllll, how do you feel about GLORY?
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:15 pm

So I've listened to the album repeatedly since this thread started and I am still no closer to an answer. I may never know grinno
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm

beautiful downgrade wrote:
So I've listened to the album repeatedly since this thread started and I am still no closer to an answer. I may never know grinno

Yeah, I think my favorite is whichever one I'm listening to at the time.
Back to top Go down
perfectdreamingskull

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 pm

like moonlight
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

sleeping with the witch is so great. love how the drums and keys are all crisp and the guitars are muddy as fuck. new favorite? haha!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
beautiful downgrade wrote:

Yeah, I think my favorite is whichever one I'm listening to at the time.
Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??   Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo, what's yer favorite song on the new joint??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: