Doomchild
sickure
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

original Deadboy demo for sale Empty
PostSubject: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:57 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dax-Riggs-Deadboy-the-Elephantmen-demo-Cd-Acid-Bath-/281523599922?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item418c1d3a32

The original first Deadboy demo. The seller also has another (later) Deadboy demo for sale as well as the Song Mechanism EP.
I have all three, so I won't be bidding.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 pm

20,- $ shipping. lol :|
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 am

I bid on it. fuck it!
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 am

I saw one of those ugly Acid Bath shirts (Dr Suess is dead) with the bright colors. The guy is claiming it's from the 90s and wants 90 bucks. :P
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-90S-ACID-BATH-DR-SUESS-IS-DEAD-TOUR-CONCERT-SHIRT-XL-DOWN-CROWBAR-NOLA-/161515431554?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item259b11e682
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:55 pm

funk that
Back to top Go down
matteblacke

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Most of these 'demos' and rarities are burned CDRs with photocopied covers. I have originals that I have bought from Dax's web sales in the past, and they are very easy to reproduce and sell as originals if someone wanted to make easy money.
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 pm

90$ for a used t-shirt.
sounds reasonable.
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 pm

tard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: original Deadboy demo for sale   original Deadboy demo for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

original Deadboy demo for sale
Page 1 of 1