the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
musick

musick

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm in Texas for work right now and would like to go to the best show out of these three?

Anyone with me?
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Iam going to attend the Longview show. Im working on a project at work and we have a steel plant in that area, so I should be able to line up a work trip there. Im 90% sure I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:14 pm

I am planning for the Houston show.
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm about an hour from Longview right now. I plan on making that one but it's between that one and Houston.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.
Page 1 of 1