beautiful downgrade
Pearls
MelancholyVGS311
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 am

Anyone going to any of these? I'm going to the Atlanta show with a buddy of mine from work and maybe Kristen, my other half, assuming nothing out of the blue comes up.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 am

August 27, 2010 Metal Hammer Festival Katowice, Poland Tickets
September 8, 2010 Sonar Baltimore, MD, USA Tickets
September 9, 2010 The Trocadero Philadelphia, PA, USA Tickets
September 10, 2010 The Gramercy Theatre New York, NY, USA Tickets
September 11, 2010 The Palladium Worcester, MA, USA Tickets
September 12, 2010 Petit Campus Montreal, Canada Tickets
September 13, 2010 The Opera House Toronto, Canada Tickets
September 14, 2010 Peabody’s Cleveland, OH, USA Tickets
September 15, 2010 Blondie’s Detroit, MI, USA Tickets
September 16, 2010 Rave Milwaukee, WI, USA Tickets
September 17, 2010 Reggie Rock Club Chicago, IL, USA Tickets
September 18, 2010 Station 4 St Paul, MN, USA Tickets
September 21, 2010 El Corazon Seattle, WA, USA Tickets
September 22, 2010 Rickshaw Theatre Vancouver, Canada Tickets
September 23, 2010 Hawthorne Theatre Portland, OR, USA Tickets
September 24, 2010 Thee Parkside San Francisco, USA Tickets
September 25, 2010 Galaxy Theatre Santa Anna, CA, USA Tickets
September 26, 2010 Whiskey a Go Go Hollywood, CA, USA Tickets
September 27, 2010 UB’s Bar Mesa, AZ, USA Tickets
September 28, 2010 Club DV8 Tucson, AZ, USA Tickets
September 30, 2010 Trees Dallas, TX, USA Tickets
October 1, 2010 Emo’s Alternative Lounging Austin, TX, USA Tickets
October 2, 2010 The Warsaw Houston, TX, USA Tickets
October 4, 2010 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA, USA Tickets
October 5, 2010 Uncle Pleasants Louisville, KY, USA Tickets
October 6, 2010 Volume 11 Raleigh, NC, USA Tickets
October 7, 2010 Jaxx West Springfield, VA, USA Tickets
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 am

I would try to go if they ever came to Maine. I don't want to drive 4 plus hours one way to get to the MA show. I don't have a concert buddy anyway and wouldn't go alone puppy dog eyes .
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 pm

We drove 4+ hours one way to see Dax but I wouldn't want to do it alone even though I drove the whole way there and back. It was worth it horns I wouldn't do that for just any band.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm

I wouldn't go alone, but I drive 3-4 hours pretty much every show.
New Orleans is 3 hours, BR is 4 hours and Lafayette is about 5.
I didn't make the last Lafayette show back in one trip... we slept for a few hours in a hotel.

The ATL show I plan on driving there and back. I can't wait to see them... 15 bucks too. I heard the Masquerade is a good venue.
Back to top Go down
Dude
Scag Baron
Dude

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am

I may hit the Toronto show. Depending on if I have dough or not.
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 am

Poopy. Sounds like they had a really bad experience at the Minnesota show no .

Katatonia says: Unfortunately tonights gig reached an all time low. Two of our guitars got stolen (including our straps with wireless transmitters) obviously causing performance difficulties, frustration and anger. Then against all odds, further technical problems kept on coming down one after another during the show. Apologies goes out to our fans in Minnesota for having to go through this.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 pm

the masquerade is okay...I misspent much of my youth there...there are 3 levels, heaven, purgatory, and hell, all w/different stuff going on at any given time...kinda run down and sound ain't top notch, but a decent venue nonetheless...
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Katatonia will be in Arizona Sept 27 and 28...I will only be in Arizona 22-24. I wasn't going to be that far south anyway. I've been looking at other tours too to see if anyone will be in Colorado when I am but...nope, my timing is off!
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:23 am

Still planning on going to this.... work will tell. I didn't ask off, but I think, if I'm scheduled that day, that I'll be able to switch with someone. A guy from work that I go to metal shows with is going if I go.

I've held the Masquerade in high standings bc it seems like all of the good metal bands stop in Atl play at that venue. If there is a "heaven, purgatory, and hell" then I can understand why it would be popular with the metal crowd...
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 am

Didn't work out. Sucks. I could have possibly pulled it off, but I work at 6am tomorrow so I'd have had to iron man it anyway. Buddy just couldn't go. They'll be around again.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 am

I missed out on this tour, too. Thought about driving to either AZ or CA for those shows, but I just couldn't really afford it right now. I've seen almost all my very favorite artists live this year - with the exception of Katatonia and Anathema. So close to seeing both of 'em, but it didn't work out...
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:12 pm

i need to go on here more often...im wanting to kill myself for missing that show...
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

I gotta check this band out. I have been told I would like them.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah, Katatonia is awesome. I prefer their later stuff. My favorites pretty much go in order from newest to oldest, with the exception of Brave Murder Day which I rate pretty highly. Night is the New Day is my absolute favorite, hands down, but The Great Cold Distance is probably a pretty good spot to start with them...
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
the masquerade is okay...I misspent much of my youth there...there are 3 levels, heaven, purgatory, and hell, all w/different stuff going on at any given time...kinda run down and sound ain't top notch, but a decent venue nonetheless...

cool concept for a bar!!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:15 am

yeahthat
The place must be stuffed tonight. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katatonia shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katatonia shows   Katatonia shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katatonia shows
Page 1 of 1