the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?

Go down 
+2
douse
obituary1992
6 posters
AuthorMessage
obituary1992

obituary1992

Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:59 pm

I've been on a bit of an Acid Bath kick lately, and in a futile attempt to find other bands that may come close to resembling what AB does for me emotionally, I found this article about someone supposedly getting sued by Rotten Records for pirating both of AB's albums earlier this year.

Not sure what became of the lawsuit. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised, and thought of you guys, so I decided I'd rise from the dead to share, and silently return to my slumber.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:22 pm

no clue man, not surprising though
Back to top Go down
fragile_waves_of_days

fragile_waves_of_days

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Hubby downloaded some Nine Inch Nails music, and we got a notice that we can settle for $20 per song, which we ignored with no consequences so far.

It sucks Rotten are doing that. But the users did get plenty of workings, still sucks.

It is super annoying we can't put up Acid Bath or Agents songs too.

thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:30 am

I always wonder, if Ron really can make a living off of this type of shit.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 pm

...in the case of the NIN warning, I wonder what would happen if you obtained a CD, scratched it up and said you downloaded it because your disc wouldn't play anymore, so you downloaded the songs.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:44 am

I'm tempted to burn 10,000 physical copies of both Acid Bath albums and send them to random addresses across the country with no return address.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:42 am

lol thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
fragile_waves_of_days

fragile_waves_of_days

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Song wrote:
I'm tempted to burn 10,000 physical copies of both Acid Bath albums and send them to random addresses across the country with no return address.

Put up some AB songs on YouTube to fight the good fight. thumbsup

(Just make sure to make a new gmail for that, because they deactivate the gmail account for 3 violations on one YouTube channel and each AB video would be one violation.)

zombie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?   Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Here Catch Wind of This From Earlier This Year?
Page 1 of 1