Marilyn Manson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:52 am

Saw them for the first time in a small venue in 1996 right before they became huge. Haven't been following them for the last 10 years, but the new album is great. Going to see them again next week (again in a small venue).

Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:20 pm

he's become a self parody clown but I love everything he did when daisy berkowitz was in the band.
once steven bier left I gave up.
but the spooky kid era stuff is amazing. I shed a tear when gidget gein died. I also think that daisy is one of the most underrated guitar players of all time. i'll admit the pale emperor had some decent songs tho but give me portrait or smells like children anyday!
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:05 pm

can't get into anything he's doing now, but those first 2 will always be good jams
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:43 pm

I saw him in 95 or 96 when Clutch opened while supporting their self titled album. It was one of the best shows. I'll have to check out his new one. I really liked High End of Low.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:38 am

Never Liked him, and never will. I saw him at an Ozzfest and everybody threw clumps of sod at him. He left the stage early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marilyn Manson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson   Marilyn Manson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: