Population Override ~ buckethead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

Population Override ~ buckethead Empty
PostSubject: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 pm

this is my favorite album by him. who else digs this album? horns best taken with a fattie at bedtime blunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:10 am

horns i dig this album
i like a lot of his stuff really, the death cube k albums are probably my favorite
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Ah, Buckethead is such an amazing whatever he is. horns

edit: Cruel Reality Of Nature is my fave from Population Override. That album is so mellow. Love it.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 am

Sounds like I need to pick this one up. He has SO many albums... I've never made the time to go through them all.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 am

horns Yessir I do like it
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 pm

optimistic-pessimist wrote:
Sounds like I need to pick this one up. He has SO many albums... I've never made the time to go through them all.
same here. i mean i've listened to a bunch of various albums by him online that i like, but population override is the only one i own and is easily my favorite album of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Ah, Buckethead is such an amazing whatever he is. horns
lol2 horns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Population Override ~ buckethead   Population Override ~ buckethead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Population Override ~ buckethead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: