KimmieRae70
newdeathsensation
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jody

jody

dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 am

oct 29th 10:00 pm
Tsunami
213 olive st
monroe la

has this show been confirmed? and how much is admission?
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 pm

as far as i know it's confirmed for Friday, Jody. Tickets are $12 according to Tsunami's Facebook page. See you there! bang
Back to top Go down
ThyDemise

ThyDemise

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:01 am

well be hittin orlando for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:54 pm

ThyDemise wrote:
bout time you showed up horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 am

HellfirE wrote:
ThyDemise wrote:
bout time you showed up horns
bang bang bang bang bang
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 am

thumbsup

Back to top Go down
deadgirl2003

deadgirl2003

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Anyone in the Houston area? I'm so excited about seeing him Friday! I just went to two of his NOLA shows! I'd love to go see him in Austin too but he's only playing on Tuesday's and I don't think I can swing it... :'(
Back to top Go down
brandonwinmill

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 am

(nov. 13). Was packed and simply amazing!
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 am

Any new info on his standing with Fat Possum or that great idea of a live version of SGTTW, like the HearYa sessions? :?:
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

I was so hoping for a full set in the vein of the Hear ya. Dax and Charlie both were amped to do this but I have heard nothing...
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:04 am

devilmatt wrote:
I was so hoping for a full set in the vein of the Hear ya. Dax and Charlie both were amped to do this but I have heard nothing...

puppy dog eyes Well, all that matters is Dax was amped so maybe a little encouragement is nessesary cux that would be sick. Although, this could be the issue. From a business sense, it might still be too early from the original release. An "unofficial release" would suffice- he has already done a good portion of the album for HearYa. "Unofficial" in similarity to what he did with Primo several years ago. I would still buy the "live" professionally recorded album. I usually buy more than one anyway.

People whom are familiar with the Melvins know how killer the live studio version of "Houdini" is. That version does not replace the original, it just gave me one more reason to be happy and gave Buzz and Dale more cash!!!! ;)

It's a win-win endevour. cheers
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 am

I remember talking to him right after he did the Hear Ya in Chicago and he impressed as hell by it. When I saw him later in Minnesota and then Madison both he and the drummer Charlie were super stoked to do the whole set they had been playing in that live studio setting. I need to follow dax around and whisper in his ear the things he forgets....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dax tour dates for oct/nov
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2