HellfirE
PaEGaN
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 am

these are the best things i've ever read.
ron needs to die in a fire ASAP.

this is incredible, thank you for saving these and sharing horns :D
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Story 7: CHAIRS 1 - DAX 0

It was a hot summers night, standing outside Zeppelins in Fat City. Dax was standing next to me and had his arm around Angela, Eyes red, slight slur to his speech Confused , and a half empty beer in his hand. We where discussing the show they had just done inside and deciding on where to meet in the morning for the ride back to Houma. Dax kept staring at the guys in the parking lot that where cleaning up outside Zeppelins. They had an outside area set up with chairs and such, so if you wanted to go outside and drink in between bands you could. He was particularly interested in a stack of chairs that this guy was making about 25 feet or so from us. Every time the guy would add another chair to the stack Dax would seem to grow more irritated, another chair.more irritated. Evil or Very Mad
Finally he couldn't contain himself anymore and blurted out: "I HATE THOSE FUCKIN CHAIRS RIGHT THERE" what? Anderson "I SAID I HATE THOSE FUCKIN CHAIRS AND I FEEL LIKE KICKING THEM OVER!

SO IT WAS ON!!!!

Dax kept sizing up the stack of chairs like a gladiator sizing up an opponent he was about to slaughter. This was getting serious now. Even the guys stacking the chairs where starting to take an interest in the fury that was about to be unleashed, as if GOD himself was about to smite the damned!
"SHOULD I DO IT"? he asked. "I DON'T WANT TO PISS OFF THE GUYS CLEANING UP". "SURE" I said laughingly, them guys don't care what you do.
GO FOR IT!
"NAW I BETTER NOT" he said.
So I started to give him a little bit of shit trying to encourage him to go ahead and kick the chairs over..telling him "LOOK AT THAT STACK OF CHAIRS..THEY ARE JUST LAUGHING AT YOU, YOU AREN'T GONNA JUST STAND THERE AND TAKE IT ARE YA"?

That's all it took he handed Angela his beer and took of running across the parking lot on a b-line with destiny. Those fuckin chairs didn't stand a chance brother. We where all certain that we where about to see a Bruce Fuckin Lee style flying sidekick the likes of which no man has ever witnessed!!!

Dax comes flying across the parking lot up to the chairs and does the little skip move that is necessary to do before delivering such a side kick and somewhere between the skip move and the actual kick, Dax turned into what appeared to be what I can only describe as a stork with a broken leg! All the dexterity stripped from his being! His leg came up to deliver the DEATH blow but as soon as it connected the chairs didn't budge..not an inch.

And DAX?

Well DAX came crashing to the ground with a thud! Laughing
You could hear the crowd that was there all let out a simultaneous ooohhhhh! Shocked
He pulled himself up and proceeded to give those chairs another kick and then a final shove to finish the job. We all let loose with a round of applause at the sound thrashing we had just witnessed.

But officially it is still, Chairs 1..Dax 0
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 pm

i can't stop laughing omg lmao rofl lol! lol3 x infinity
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 am

ahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

dude has a thing for chairs, apparently.

pretty funny :)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

lol2 So awesome...
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am

last 2 stories, both short so i will post them both

Story 8: Short diddy

Ciro was on the phone furriously scribbling directions to the venue, "Yep, Yep, Alright we'll be there....Thanks"
He turns to Jimmy and proudly exclaims..."Thats how it's done my boy"
"We are on our way to Boston"!!
We had to go up to the East coast to start a tour and Ciro was trying to book shows on the way there to pay for some of the gas.
Jimmy asked him "well where is the show at"?
Ciro happily replied "Tuskan".........Jimmy: "Tuskan"??????
"Yea" Ciro replied at the brown jug!

To which i replied do you mean "Tuscon"?
"Because if you do that gig is 21 hours in the wrong direction"

DOH!!!!!

We sure got a laugh out of that one!

Story 9: short but sweet:

For those who need a quick fix!

Once while playing in Seattle Washington, we called the guy who was our contact for the show that night, to get directions....He says " Turn left on to so and so street until you see the pink tow truck. We are right next door to that".

Sounds easy enough, after all how many pink tow trucks can thier be????

So after going around the intersection for 20 minutes looking for a pink tow truck we call back. Look buddy we don't see no fuckin pink tow truck....he says just a minute and i'll go outside and make sure it is still parked there....yea it's still there i'll stand next to it and flag you guys down.

So we make the corner again and here is a guy standing next to a PINK TRUCK WITH A "TOE" on top of it.....DOH!!!

who would of thought he ment a "TOE TRUCK" not a "TOW TRUCK"????
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:13 am

and for the bonus track.

Dax broke Phil's (Anselmo) nose at the house of shock. Phil was wearing a mask and jumped out at Dax and Angela and Scared Dax so bad he accidentaly hit Phil in the nose with his forehead and broke his nose...LOL
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 am

lol did dax do like a headbutt or something? HEADBUTT OF RAGE AND TERROR!!
Back to top Go down
deadgirl2003

deadgirl2003

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:46 pm

dude i hate those damn chairs too....
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 am

Tell me about it...
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 pm

man those stories were so great thanks for re-posting them here Paegan. :) i wish there were more than 9.

Last edited by cosmicfreakout on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Funny as hell. Nifty tidbit about Phil, too. I didn't realize they had met.
Back to top Go down
parricc

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 pm

My favorite is the story of how they got pulled over by the cop and freaked him out by speaking to him in Cajun French. lol That was a classic!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Those stories are great. horns metal
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

These stories always make me smile. I wish heavy was around to give us some more. beernanas
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

True dat. beer
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 pm

i totally forgot about heavys stories, they were always entertaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 pm

me too, thanks for these bang
just reread them
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm

I wish there were more.
Back to top Go down
SaintSkye

SaintSkye

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Awesome. Made me smile, those must have been great days for sure.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:38 am

I'm glad Heavy blessed the Circus with his tales. I wonder if he ever got to reconnect with dax at any of the Cactus Club shows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Some guy wrote this on Songmeanings. lol

Quote :
Wow. You spend way too much time on shit like this. Truth is, most of Acid Bath's songs didn't mean shit- they just sounded cool. Dax at the time the song came out was a crackhead and a half, the half being whatever else they could find. At any rate, you're partially right, the girl the song is about was a hooker (but not at the time) and ended up going to jail for as she put it "stealing rock n' roll records", which was bs. At any rate, two years later the stupid cunt gets out and turned up at my house for about a week whining about Dax and how special it had all been. Again, bs. She was just some fuck up from the west bank that dated dax. She was crazy though and thought she was a great singer. I wanted to kill her at least twice for sitting in my kitchen floor singing to herself very loudly. The 'burning your black flags' was more about kicking her to the curb for being too much of a druggee (which was funny cause at the time he was bad off himself) in the sense of her pirating his dope. Truth is she paid for most of the shit and he sucked off of her. Actually as soon as he got clean and after dude died, his music went to shit. People make Dax out to be some mystical whatever but in truth he was just some stoner hippie kid from beyond the suburbs at the edge of the swamp. Talented though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm

that ruled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Supernaut wrote:

Quote :
People make Dax out to be some mystical whatever
lmao he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy's Acid Bath Stories   Heavy's Acid Bath Stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy's Acid Bath Stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2