the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrum

CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow Empty
PostSubject: CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow   CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 am

CONCRETE CRUMBS AS FOOTSTEPS LEFT BY GOD'S FOR WE THE METEO-car PLENTY, TO FOLLOW TO OUR DEEPEST DEPTH OF MIGHT , ULTIMATELY TO BE A GOOD LAUGH AND CHUCKLE FOR THE GODS' NEVER EVENTFUL SEVENTH DAY. BORED ARE THEY? FOOLS ARE WE? SHOES WILL FILL! MAY the shoes be WITHERED with the character only a path used and bruised can allure. Let's there be holes and welcome the pebbles with intent to divide toes and stall with falls. The weak will scream DEE FEET ARE DONE !!!! Pussies fall, be gone . Bring the Rock on!!
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow   CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 am

do what now
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow   CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:04 am

It's a pep rally. Half time speech. Its a musicians pep tslk to continue to Follow the God's that paved ways.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow   CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:06 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow   CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONCRETE CRUMBS to Follow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Related Bands-
Jump to: