fragile_waves_of_days
Rahkoi
doctorthompson
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Not sure about Mexico....but I can assure my information is correct.
Back to top Go down
liquidblue

PostSubject: Dax Riggs?   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:50 pm

I’ve been out the loop. Does he even do music anymore? Last I heard he works at Church’s Chicken in Lafayette .

Back to top Go down
neshad

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:42 pm

the fuck is going on? xD Is there some progress on some new music....fan from europe asking.
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 11:01 am

liquidblue wrote:
I’ve been out the loop. Does he even do music anymore? Last I heard he works at Church’s Chicken in Lafayette .

He actually works at the Church's Chicken in Mexico somewheres. The Mariachi info is correct as I have it on good standing that Dax is working on a ground breaking genre of Mariachi/Folk/Salsa/Blues/Psychedelic/Rock and Latino hip hop.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 10:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 12:43 pm

tewn wrote:
liquidblue wrote:

He actually works at the Church's Chicken in Mexico somewheres. The Mariachi info is correct as I have it on good standing that Dax is working on a ground breaking genre of Mariachi/Folk/Salsa/Blues/Psychedelic/Rock and Latino hip hop.

That sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 7:39 pm

Is Dax in prison or something? This years long absence with only secondhand reports that he is "writing" seem so far out of his character as an artist. So...prison? An unannounced retirement? This is just bizarre at this point.
Back to top Go down
theantiChrist

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 11:45 pm

He is absolutely in the studio right now.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Are you Dax? If so, thank you and I believe you! If not, I just have to hope and trust you're someone with legit info 😄.
Back to top Go down
theantiChrist

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Not dax. Just a Lafayette resident.
Back to top Go down
monkeyshine

monkeyshine

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 pm

I know why there’s no album. He lost all his new material!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dax-Riggs-Satchel-Vintage-Black-W-Contents-Writings-see-description-Acid-Bath-/164145829670#vi__app-cvip-panel

Dax Riggs Satchel Vintage Black W Contents & Writings see description

We aquired this satchel from a club in Louisiana in 2014. We also aquired a red acoustic guitar signed by Dax Riggs the original singer of Acid Bath. The guitar now belongs to a man in the UK. Only the satchel is availabile.

The owner of these contents can do whatever they please after having this satchel for over 6 years. It was lost for 3 of the 6 years and is now found again. Inside there is a treasure of personal thoughts that only the owner will know. We did not look through it except once and there are over 20 handwritten contents. We no longer want possession of the satchel.

Feel free to ask questions if needed. *We will not show the contents in this listing other than one image shown.

*We also will not end an auction so stop asking to purchase in person. No returns will be accepted on this item because of it's personal contents.
Back to top Go down
theantiChrist

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Sounds totally legit
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 Fb_img10

If you missed it on the Facebook group, here ya go.. click image for better quality
Back to top Go down
Blackcat1369

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 6:40 pm

hard to say what the whole story is on that satchel, but why the hell wouldn’t they contact Dax and return it to him? That’s the mans work, not to mention it could contain things that are very personal. Unless it’s some kind of inside joke, it’s wrong in every way!
Back to top Go down
monkeyshine

monkeyshine

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:58 am

If anyone actually knows Dax, please tell him about stageit.com. I’ve seen a couple of shows on there and the quality is good. The artist made some good money, both shows I saw pulled in thousands in tips which you can see on the screen as they come in. He could put on a solo show from his couch and make a few bucks and soothe our souls. I’m sure he could sell hundreds of tickets by advertising it here and on the various Facebook groups, etc...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Would be my first Dax gig. lol I'm ready. bang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax is not dead, just writing.   Dax is not dead, just writing. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax is not dead, just writing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2