Doomchild
cosmicfreakout
mushroomleg
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

new electric wizard album. Empty
PostSubject: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 pm

its called "black masses". i'm listening to them shits now... i don't know what i think of it yet.
just a heads-up to you wizard fanatics. i'm gonna go punch my dick and listen to this album some more!!! banrock
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 am

horns

haven't listened to them in a bit, i'll add this album to the "list of shit i need to listen to when i get stoned that i haven't heard yet" list.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 pm

I've been meaning to check them out last week, but alas I couldn't due to insufficient funds. Haven't heard the new stuff yet.
Back to top Go down
blacktea

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:42 am

its goooood. the wizard!
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Been a while on the Wizard front. I'll check it out though.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 am

FUUUUUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soulseek here i come...
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 am

riseabove.com just announced pre-orders for the 2xLP of "black masses". tons of colors to choose from. i just ordered a clear green copy. should be shipped out by next week. just a heads-up. i FUCKING LOVE this album... can't wait to finally hear it on vinyl as the wizard intends... m.u.y.a. (metal up your arse).
Back to top Go down
Dude
Scag Baron
Dude

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Downloading now. Will purchase on wax if it impresses....which it probably will.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 am

snooze u loose...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 am

I dig it, but its more of the same.....i guess. i'm just missing the more aggressive electirc wizard
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 am

I still haven't listened to these guys. Someone want to PM the top 3 albums???
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

listen to "witchcult today" and "dopethrone", bro. a lot of people fluff up "come my fanatics", but i think its a little overrated... j.m.h.d.w.g.o. (just my humble dorky white guy opinion)
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:57 pm

I stopped smoking pot so I can lose weight, but I'd love to get retarded with them, and then just chill and have them free style or some shit....I hear they're REAL cool people
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 am

Pot makes me skinny. lol2
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 pm

A buddy of mine, who played bass in my former band for a while, got very skinny with pot. He smoked a lot and 'just' resisted the munchies. I really respect his strength of will. :)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 am

It easier to resist now that I like the Land of Unprocessed foods. Now I am forced to eat a banana or some such healthy nonsense when in the grip of the munchies. lol2
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 am

it can be done! I don't cave to munchies either..haha
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 pm

I had a higher metabolism when i smoked pot regularly tank
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 am

Get back on team Green!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:51 am

I can eat my whole entire house when I smoke.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

the main riff on the title track on this album reminds me of the riff from "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new electric wizard album.   new electric wizard album. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new electric wizard album.
Page 1 of 1