Draugr
HellfirE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

http://daxriggs.myshopify.com/
click the "Contact Us" link at the top right and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.. woohoo thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

horns
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 am

bang
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

I am very glad you approve!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:12 pm

thanks again for the link.. you rule horns
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

You are quite welcome! I hope it has increased your traffic since, YOU guys RULE, as well! :D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Maximum rulage! horns
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 am

Right on horns
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:18 pm

honestly, i dont dig the shit. As an "artist" I could do some awesome shit, and probably for free if i had the materials and cash flow. Id have people buying his shit thats never even heard of him.....yeah, i maybe being cocky, but seriously....redundant
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 pm

DiamondEyes wrote:
honestly, i dont dig the shit. As an "artist" I could do some awesome shit, and probably for free if i had the materials and cash flow. Id have people buying his shit thats never even heard of him.....yeah, i maybe being cocky, but seriously....redundant

DiamondEyes (appropriate name). Love the initiative. Let The Man know. DON'T LAX, MORE DAX horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 am

Time to start selling stuff here on the board. I'll take a T-Shirt. Size. Extra mighty.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I wonder why he doesn't have Jen design more shirts. I don't think she would mind :)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 am

That would be sweet indeed.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 am

No doubt...
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 am

someone needs to make some "a board with no name" shirts.. ill buy one. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 am

horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 am

HellfirE wrote:
someone needs to make some "a board with no name" shirts.. ill buy one. thumbsup

I would too!

and i agree with the fact that jen x should do some more shit for him...perfect marriage...anyone know who does the art he's got on his latest stuff? I do like the skeletal boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Dax Store   NEW Dax Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Dax Store
Page 1 of 1