Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion Empty
PostSubject: Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion   Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Did anyone notice that the intro of the second track on the album (Utopian) is exactly the same as the intro of the Christ Inversion song "Beyond The Woods Of Funeral Dread"? I find it strange that Phil didn't mention that in any interview at all.

Back to top Go down
Swampy
Into the Oven
Swampy

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion   Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 5:19 am

There was at least one other part from a different Christ Inversion track on the album. I'll have to listen to it through again to be sure.

Really wish he'd release '13th Century Luciferian Rites', but if it hasn't happened by now..
Back to top Go down
Dude
Scag Baron
Dude

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion   Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 10:51 pm

Wow, this board still exists?! Sup niggas?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion   Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 4:45 am

Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion 37100-This-Is-The-Place-Where-The-Dead-Speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion   Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil Anselmo & The Illegals vs Christ Inversion
Page 1 of 1