the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michealmoon

anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... Empty
PostSubject: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 6:42 pm

i seemed to have misplaced mine somewhere along the scattered years and memories... could anyone please help me out?... it'd be much appreciated!... (and yes, i am only speaking of a jpg scan or whatever, not an original, obviously!)... thx in advance...
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 2:04 pm

What exactly do you mean by the TRUE original band version? You can check several versions on Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/Acid-Bath-When-The-Kite-String-Pops/master/126425
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm talking about the one that the band originally chose, before Ron rejected it and forced the Gacy cover on them... it had like a sphere with Acid Bath written in it and syringes and pills and possibly a human body figure?... it's been a while since I've seen it... I lost my jpg of it long ago... I believe there was a front and back cover planned that was leaked around here at some point... just trying to re-aquire...
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm

(And tbh, the graphics did look a little cheesy)...
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 3:46 pm

anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... Acid_b10
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 pm

THX MUCH!!!...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 9:07 am

Was that ever in print in any way?
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:49 am

Doomchild wrote:
Was that ever in print in any way?

I hope not bonkers
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 6:28 pm

I don't like either one :)

....but I'm glad that cover isn't on one of my shirts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...   anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone have a scanned copy of the TRUE original band version of the cover of Kite String???...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: