Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading Empty
PostSubject: Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading   Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 12:27 am

If you have all or most of the audio and video shared at skeletalcircus dot com, daxriggs dot com, and everything that's been shared here over the years, we need your help with getting some of it uploaded to the new server.. we don't need everything you have, just what Guardic(dropbox owner) dosnt have... He is building a new server to house all dax audio/video that's been shared over the years in one place for everyone to use to get their dax fix.. we will have unlimited bandwidth and more space than we could ever need.. so now we can focus on a collection of video with no space issues.. this method will be leaps and bounds better than previously used ways on here... I'm working on getting a total list of what he has and post it here in this first post for you to look through and compare... also, if you are wanting to help, you can post your own collection that you have here too.. screen shots or copied text are fine. Just make sure we can tell if its different live bands stuff or live solo as to not get too mixed up while doing this.

Once we get all this figured out and setup, I plan on putting a team together that's purely for finding unshared dax or dax related bands/musicians stuff from music to fliers or fan art.. anything related in any way... lets get to it everybody
:D
Back to top Go down
Guardic

Guardic

Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading   Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:30 pm

If anyone has any questions about what I have/need to find, I have a list posted on the main Dropbox landing page or you can PM here or contact me here:

Email: admin@theskeletalcircus.com
Facebook: @theskeletalcircus
Twitter: @_skeletalcircus
Instagram: theskeletalcircus
Back to top Go down

Need help getting all shared Dax stuff in one place for downloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: