Dax on Belgian National radio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Dax on Belgian National radio Empty
PostSubject: Dax on Belgian National radio   Dax on Belgian National radio I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 11:47 am

There's a show on Belgian national radio called "There Goes My Hero". The host recently made a documentary about Jonny Polonsky, the writer of one of his favorite albums (Hi My Name Is Jonny - 1996). Jonny never made it big and we see him travelling to Belgium in 2020 (pre-Covid) to play some shows.

All this felt very familiar, cause a couple of years ago I tried to get Dax to come to Belgium for my 40th birthday (all expenses paid), but he kindly declined ...

So now I was thinking about submitting my personal musical "hero" to that show and maybe get Dax on national radio. If I were to make it on the show, they would also play one of Dax's songs. And this is were you come in: what song would represent him the most?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax on Belgian National radio   Dax on Belgian National radio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Appeal to the Belgian radio audience might factor in, too. That said. I can't choose. Too hard. :D
Back to top Go down
monkeyshine

monkeyshine

PostSubject: Re: Dax on Belgian National radio   Dax on Belgian National radio I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 3:12 pm

Play Dead Girl! :D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dax on Belgian National radio   Dax on Belgian National radio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:01 am

monkeyshine wrote:
Play Dead Girl! :D

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax on Belgian National radio   Dax on Belgian National radio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax on Belgian National radio
Page 1 of 1