the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopefully someone here can help me find this...

Go down 
+2
PaEGaN
FormalinDance
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Hopefully someone here can help me find this... Empty
PostSubject: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 am

I have been searching far and wide for Dax's peotry book, "Shitting the Cold Death". I know that he made it. I have seen a few of the pages from it. Other than that, I really cant find out anything about it. I was hoping that somebody here perhaps has a hard copy of it, or even better, scanned into the computer for download.
The only parts I have are:
1. The cover, 2. Beautiful Downgrade, 3. Picking at Scabs, 4. Funeral Parade, 5. Old Skin, 6. Mothership, 7. When the Kitestring Pops, 8. Sacred New Death + 13 Fingers, 9. Rat Poison, 10. Painting (13 fingers), 11. Nothingness "lyric sheet", 12. Jezebel "lyric sheet", 13. Dr. Suess is Dead "lyric Sheet", 14. Dope Feind "lyric Sheet", and 15. doodles dax did.

Does anyone know how many pages are supposed to be in this? Do I have the whole thing? Did he actually put it out, so hard copies can be found?
Hopefully this question wasnt too stupid. I browsed thru the forum trying to see if this was talked about before, but I didn't find it on here. Forgive me if this is a repeat. help
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 am

that sounds like all of them
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 am

Didn't someone post a link on here? It was in regards to someone auctioning off a copy on ebay, I think.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 am

had it up at the myspace page.. i used to have a link to it off the main page, but now you can't link stuff to the blog.. so you gotta dig through the whole thing to see what's in there.. damn myspace.
i think you might have it all already.
here's the whole thing:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFAUVVEN

and.. if for whatever reason you want the edited version.. you'll have to get them from the myspace page blog.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Awesome. Thanks you guys! I guess I did have it.

He should put out more poetry books like that. I bet they would sell very well for him on tour.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 am

The only place i've ever seen it was on that Poetry.com site. I think that's what it's called.
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 pm

I think you ment:
http://www.creative-poems.com/member.php?id=16182

This is the only one left, all the other pages of the poetry book return Fatal error.
Hopefully someone here can help me find this... Doodle2av
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopefully someone here can help me find this...   Hopefully someone here can help me find this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopefully someone here can help me find this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: