HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Things...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 pm

So, I'm wicked lame and haven't been around for a couple weeks, then i remember about the show that was supposed to go down on February 12th, i say, 'Oh Shit! I better get to the board and check out a setlist, maybe if i'm lucky catch some audio.' Low and behold, I find not a single mention (maybe i missed it somewhere?) boo. lol. and i'm STILL hoping for a FULL boot from the 1st night at Mercury Lunge last year, i know someone recorded it at least. maybe my expectations are too high? lol lol

the other thing i'd like to address, is a set of i believe 4 vids on youtube that begins with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky7VYnRGJ-8&feature=related

it would APPEAR that these are newer videos, but no description or info is given, anybody have any further information on these? very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Hopefully it is new.

The combination of Soul of a beercan and Thing in a Jar has me a little skeptical though the digital/ghosting of the video doesn't match the timeperiod of those two songs, so... maybe the vids are new.

Saint James Infirmary by Louis Armstrong also, which sounds excellent... it'd be even better with the guitar's volume turned down to hear the master's voice.
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 pm

MelancholyVGS311 wrote:
Hopefully it is new.

The combination of Soul of a beercan and Thing in a Jar has me a little skeptical though the digital/ghosting of the video doesn't match the timeperiod of those two songs, so... maybe the vids are new.

Saint James Infirmary by Louis Armstrong also, which sounds excellent... it'd be even better with the guitar's volume turned down to hear the master's voice.

i agree. the only thing i would point out, is the '08 (and where there '09's??) performances of thing in a jar, which personally i loved and will miss andy's drumming on if brought back. lol but yeah, i'd like to think these are new. i suppose it would've been smart for me to comment and ask that when i first viewed the vids, would it not? lmao
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

Did anyone find out anything about those 4 vids? Is that actually Dax or just a good imitation??
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 am

if that's an imitator then i'm abraham fucking lincoln.

and where is the st. james infirmary video? tard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Things...   Two Things... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Things...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: