Draugr
The Loach
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Loach

The Loach

Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 am

Swallowed by Sin
Pills I Took
Chemical Church
Ruin My Life
Hell Bound Train
Lost on the way
Family Graveyard
Wealth is Death

I was going to do This World is Evil and Burden of Sin but I didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 am

How fucking cool, Loach! Did anyone record it for our listening pleasure, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 am

My uncle did film my set and about half of Dax. I'll throw 'em up tonight. We just started cutting up the clips last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 pm

The Loach wrote:

Then I was going to smoke with Dax and we were just staring at each other realizing no one has any weed/pipes.

this is both sad and awesome
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm

How right you are. I still chuckle about it.

A few vids are up at: facebook.com/hellfirehymns
I gotta take off so Dax this evening.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Got 4 vids, Let Me Be... is incomplete but it's mostly there.

If you watch the left side of your screen/stage, you'll see a tall guy in glasses rocking out. When the set was over, he jumped on the mic and proposed to his girlfriend. She said yes and the place went nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiphtheriaBlues
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 am

So The Loach you are a Those Poor Bastards one man cover band?
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 am

I know a lot of stuff but that night was specifically a TPB kind of affair. I know some Tom Waits but the act before me played Waits, too. And it's weird doing Hank III without a full band, or at least a violin for solos. I know some Jerry Reed, Howlin' Wolf, and a few traditionals.
Back to top Go down
hangmansdaughter

hangmansdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:52 pm

The Loach wrote:
Got 4 vids, Let Me Be... is incomplete but it's mostly there.

If you watch the left side of your screen/stage, you'll see a tall guy in glasses rocking out. When the set was over, he jumped on the mic and proposed to his girlfriend. She said yes and the place went nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiphtheriaBlues

That is totally awesome! I heart
Back to top Go down
hangmansdaughter

hangmansdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Was it really only raining over just the club? weird! Glad the power came back on for you! horns
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 am

The Loach wrote:
I know a lot of stuff but that night was specifically a TPB kind of affair. I know some Tom Waits but the act before me played Waits, too. And it's weird doing Hank III without a full band, or at least a violin for solos. I know some Jerry Reed, Howlin' Wolf, and a few traditionals.

Do you have any originals, or is it all covers?
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I do but I play every instrument on them. So there are only recordings

http://www.myspace.com/gooddruthers

And that's just from the last year. I've had more which I've taken down because they just plain suck. Upcoming is a more doom-blues kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 am

That would NEVER happen to US, huh Sonorandose?? :D
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 am

I've only just today got my state license to work in the medical marijuana industry. Plus, I start a job trimming when I get back from a wedding next week.

This will never happen again. Ever.

(still funny, though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver June 24th & 25th   Denver June 24th & 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denver June 24th & 25th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2