Draugr
Thing in a Jar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
Thats what makes it so much more special. The fact that we have to seek out his shows probably bleeds out that many more fairweather fans/haters that fuck up the energy at those shows.

But seriously, I am betting on laziness as the catalyst of this.

awesome...Just so you guys know, this site was created out of love for the man...Laziness is most definitely not a factor, as this is done on top of everything else this admin has going on without pay. However, if this is popular census of this board, then I leave it to you to find the dates.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:57 am

Thing in a Jar wrote:

This is a late reply, BUT, I can only post what is told to me to post on the site...If he gets a late show, he may never ask it to be posted. Most fans tend to follow his predominant site on myspace for show information.

I didn't realize most people still used myspace. We do seek out tour dates on other websites. Those of us who are serious about going to his shows are on the look out for dates so that we can attend shows which means searching other sites for tour dates.

Thing in a Jar wrote:
FormalinDance wrote:
Thats what makes it so much more special. The fact that we have to seek out his shows probably bleeds out that many more fairweather fans/haters that fuck up the energy at those shows.

awesome...Just so you guys know, this site was created out of love for the man...Laziness is most definitely not a factor, as this is done on top of everything else this admin has going on without pay. However, if this is popular census of this board, then I leave it to you to find the dates.

We do know this site was created out of love for Dax, that's why we're here. If you read through Dax related threads you will realize that is not the "popular census" of this board.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Thing in a Jar wrote:
FormalinDance wrote:

I was referring to the fact that Dax and Liz are handling the booking now. So, after all is said and done with all of the negotiations with venues/promoters/etc., he is probably pretty tired (aka lazy) to relay info to be updated, especially if it is last minute. It wasn't a jab at anyone. I am just saying that it's a lot of work for Dax to do, since he is managing himself.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 pm

There is a pretty big difference between tired and lazy. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm

I stand corrected and you are absolutely right. There is a difference between tired and lazy. Myspace is his predominate site. Luckily, he has been on Facebook a lot more lately. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

That comment was meant for Shayne. You seem to have taken offense at lazy which could have been avoided if he had said tired instead. I wasn't implying you didn't know the difference. arr
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Group hug everybody. We're all Dax's family here.

hug

Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

I understand the difference between tired and lazy. I just know that after a long ass day, if I still have things I could/should accomplish, but do not, I consider myself being lazy. Even though it was just me being too tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 pm

word
Back to top Go down
kza

kza

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 pm

so did he not come east at all?
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm

It's been like 6 months since I have seen Dax.....hope he announces some dates soon.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Should be some dates soon. He's back living in Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

[quote="Phool"]Should be some dates soon. He's back living in Louisiana.[/quote

Oh really? That's interesting. When did this happen? Any reasons why?
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Not that I really know of. Guess he was homesick.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

When Draugr and I saw him last, it was shortly after he moved back to Louisiana.  He briefly mentioned that it was to be closer to family and easier for Cy.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

He moved right before his last tour to be closer to his son Sy. It's going to make things harder between he and Kevin, but they both sound really commited to making it work.
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 am

You're pretty. ^

That's sweet that he moved to be closer for his son. I hope distance won't be a problem for them. I like Kevin and I hope he stays in the band for a while.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you! oops

I like Kevin too. They sound great together.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:16 pm

daydream disaster wrote:
Thank you! oops

I like Kevin too. They sound great together.

Which Kevin are we talking about? Excuse my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 pm

I believe they are talking about Kevin Fitzsimmons, Dax's bass player.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Indeed we are.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

daydream disaster wrote:
Indeed we are.

Ok, doesn't he live in Austin though?
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Yes, he does. That's why it's going to be rough on them, but I think they'll work hard to make it work.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

daydream disaster wrote:
Yes, he does. That's why it's going to be rough on them, but I think they'll work hard to make it work.

Oops, I read that original post wrong....it all makes since now. What about Charlie, he still in the mix? I always end up hanging out with him at the shows, super cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NEW Tour Dates....
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next