Doomchild
douse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:10 am

been listening to any good black metal lately?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:37 am

Not Mushroomleg, but...

Old news, but the latest Khold is mint.

Also the new Shining is totally sick.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:58 am

hell yeah to both bands. I love khold

lately i've been into the u.s. post-black metal scene. alot of killer bands coming out of new york now. castevet, the howling wind, tombs.... the new krallice is great too

Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:24 pm

where IS mushroomleg? he has great taste in music. :) and he's a cute ginger. banrock
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:22 pm

the new altar of plagues is amazing

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm

That Krallice track was great. Quite meditative. I loved the feedback at the end. Cathartic really.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

douse wrote:
the new altar of plagues is amazing

Argh! It just stopped. That was painful. But I dig.

Don't know why, but it reminds me that I wanted to check out the new Primordial.
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:08 am

douse wrote:

lately i've been into the u.s. post-black metal scene. alot of killer bands coming out of new york now. castevet, the howling wind, tombs.... the new krallice is great too

Effin hipster garbage.

hey mushroomleg Hipster_metal
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:45 am

puke
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:24 am

speaking of new york black metal... i've been jamming a lot of Profanatica lately (mostly their two full-lengths and the grand masters sessions). total ugly-primal-caveman-metal.

Midnight's "complete and total fucking midnight" as well.... i can't get enough of this band. Black Rock-n-Roll.

i'll post some vids when i get offah work...
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

heres some midnight videos... i really really want you to like this band. makes me proud to be from the same shit-hole city as them...

heres some Profanatica... i really like this album cause, unlike a lot of black metal, you can really hear the BASS on this one:

and... even though they're not black metal... check out this band ilsa. they're new full-length is a filthy slab of crusty doom...

and finally... the new track of Autopsy's "macabre eternal" has my pants pitching a perpetual tent. can't wait for this to come out...

not much black metal, but i figured i'd post what i've been diggin lately anyways.
lemme knowhat you think of these shits, mang.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm

heeeeeeeeey! Momma like! thanks for sharing...Im'ma def check out more of this... horns
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

deadsouth wrote:
douse wrote:

Effin hipster garbage.

i like it, i dont care what they look like or care about who their core fan base is. you'll understand not to get so caught up on shit that doesnt matter as you get older.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

midnight fucking rocks, too
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

oh my god short hair, such hipsters. how dare they combine post metal with black metal
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"yeah, well thats like... ur opinion, man... "
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm

the chinaman is not the issue here dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey mushroomleg Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey mushroomleg   hey mushroomleg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey mushroomleg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: