optimistic-pessimist
Doomchild
Admin
doomtroll
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favourite Dax Output
Acid Bath
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 14 ]
Daisyhead & the Moon Crickets
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Agents of Oblivion
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 18 ]
Deadboy and The Elephantmen Mk I
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 13 ]
Deadboy and The Elephantmen Mk II
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Dax
Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 am

phantomgreen wrote:
Agents Demos

NICE cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm

T-Daks should be in the poll too.

I picked Dax because I first listened to the last two albums and also to If This is Hell. And then it is 2:1 Dax vs Deadboy  :D 

It is tough to choose favorite Dax output though.
Back to top Go down
Oriah

Oriah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Blood or Love
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Oriah wrote:
Blood or Love

I take it you never heard agents or datem if this is hell era
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:11 pm

optimistic-pessimist wrote:
Hard to pick my absolute favorite.

I'd say Acid Bath and DBATEM 1 are about equal for me, with Dax and Agents tied for third place.
Same
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:43 pm

ACID BATH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Acid Bath, but I still enjoy it all. I just don't listen to Dax's stuff that much anymore for some reason.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Supernaut wrote:
Acid Bath, but I still enjoy it all. I just don't listen to Dax's stuff that much anymore for some reason.

I don't listen to him at all, besides breaking out acid bath or agents every few months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

yeah, I think it's just a case of me listening to it so much that I wore myself out.

There are a lot of bands/artists that I used to listen to a lot and still enjoy but don't put on much because I've heard their shit so much.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 am

always time for acid bath cause its more of a casual thing. I have to really be in the mood to listen to agents or the first deadboy demo/album. everything else... meh.
Back to top Go down
Oriah

Oriah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:46 pm

douse wrote:
Oriah wrote:
Blood or Love

I take it you never heard agents or datem if this is hell era

Oh sure I have, but We sing of only blood or love is still tops in my book, though the agents demos were pretty awesome, especially the demo version of ash of the mind.

In the end, I love all his work, except say goodnight to the world.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Well hi, long time no post.
Back to top Go down
Oriah

Oriah

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:30 pm

beautiful downgrade wrote:
Well hi, long time no post.

I don't always have much to say
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:02 pm

unacceptable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dax Output   Favourite Dax Output - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Dax Output
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: