the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

micheal moon and the sigma six

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michealmoon

micheal moon and the sigma six Empty
PostSubject: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

so, i've been gone for a while... hopped around tx for a bit, now back in la... i decided to post info for anyone wondering about my musical endeavors... while in tx, i formed a group with 2 others, the sigma six, and we recorded an album... it is in the same vein as the stuff you've come to expect from me... psychedelic space rock (though with many other elements)... now, you can purchase my solo album, as well as the sigma six debut at www.michealmoonmusic.bandcamp.com ... thank you and i miss you all... i hope to be stopping around here more frequently once again... (i also hope to be at OEJ's friday)...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 pm

yo moon
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm

what's up, douse?...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

same shit different day. the sigma six is some tripped out stuff, i dig it
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

douse wrote:
same shit different day. the sigma six is some tripped out stuff, i dig it

thanks much, man!... some of those songs seriously have over 20 guitar tracks simultaneously going from left to right and back, meant to swirl sound all around your head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: micheal moon and the sigma six   micheal moon and the sigma six I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

micheal moon and the sigma six
Page 1 of 1