Gutter Twins - Saturnalia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Gutter Twins - Saturnalia Empty
PostSubject: Gutter Twins - Saturnalia   Gutter Twins - Saturnalia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 pm

This album almost made me feel like I did when I heard Dax's post-Acid Bath stuff for the first time. I know that this is a super bold statement to make, but fuck... it's true.

The Gutter Twins consist of Mark Lanegan (Screaming Trees) who has also done stuff with Queens of the Stone Age, Mad Season, and has an extensive solo catalog, and Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs/Twilight Singers).

This is the last song on the record played live

Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Gutter Twins - Saturnalia   Gutter Twins - Saturnalia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 am

Saturnalia is good, Adorata less so. Really, though, it's all about Mark Lanegan for me with this project, as I don't care much for any of Greg Dulli's other projects. And having said that, Gutter Twins doesn't rate for me on the same level as solo Lanegan or Soulsavers or some of his other projects, so personally I hope not too much more of his energy goes in the Twins' direction. But if it does, I'll still be lined up to buy the next album...
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Gutter Twins - Saturnalia   Gutter Twins - Saturnalia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:08 am

Havent heard Adorata. I will have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gutter Twins - Saturnalia   Gutter Twins - Saturnalia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gutter Twins - Saturnalia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: