HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East coast dates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kza

kza

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:32 am

Just noticed Dax is playing NYC Philly and North Carolina in june, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
Back to top Go down

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 7:33 am

East coast dates HT3gYrr
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:07 am

I wonder if the announcements are really this disorganized or maybe I just suck at finding them, but why are the tour date always so hard to find and inconsistent when they are listed? There are three dates (New Orleans listed twice for the same date and a later Austin date) on his official web page and his Facebook only lists NYC, but I see Kim's share of the NC date on Facebook.

I've updated the Current Tour Dates post - thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:18 am

I forget to check and usually find out here, sometimes on fb, but found out about the NC date from Kim tagging me on fb. Bout fucking time Dax! batbanana

I do think the tour date announcements could be better, not sure what's the deal with that.
Back to top Go down

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:11 pm

I think the copious amounts of weed being smoked might be partly to blame for the disorganization.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 pm

you two gonna make the nc show?
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Well, I told Kim we are coming, so we had better go. :) I said that in hopes it will be true.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:32 pm

she needs to get her butt back on the board chainsaw
Back to top Go down

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

yeah, we're going
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 pm

batbanana carrot banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

East coast dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: East coast dates   East coast dates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East coast dates
Page 1 of 1