HellfirE
scaredsquee
bionicanna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bionicanna

bionicanna

las vegas show 9/2/10 Empty
PostSubject: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 pm

they were calling this last minute vegas show a practice, but it kicked ass, despite the small crowd. dax had to keep asking them to turn the sound up, and some of his banter made me feel all funny down there. here's a couple of videos. the rest are on my channel.

Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 pm

fucking awesome!! thank you for sharing :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm

very nice vids horns :D thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

bionicanna wrote:
some of his banter made me feel all funny down there.

giddy
HAH awesome

p.s. great viddies! thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
luh_3417

luh_3417

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks! thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 am

bang
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 am

Great videos and great show. I love that they still gave their best despite the...sparse...crowd.
Back to top Go down
mrmojorisin

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:46 pm

why were they practicing? are they incorporating something new to the show for the west coast?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Took a month off so maybe that is why.
Back to top Go down
skully

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

in the 2nd one at 0:21 hes like, oh hai video camera
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 am

lol2
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 am

lol2
Back to top Go down
bionicanna

bionicanna

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 pm

lol yeah that can make a camera girl unsteady sometimes, especially if it's a long look. glad y'all enjoyed the vids!
Back to top Go down
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 pm

I said something at the Columbia show about wishing that I could have caught the show at the Mirage and his exact words were "Man, that was such a big fucking corporate scam. There were like maybe 20 people there to actually see us. Red Bull paid a lot of money." He really looked disgusted when he said it too. Like he was spitting out the words. I didn't really understand what Red Bull had to do with it...but I didn't want to pry...just thought that might clear up the practice thing...
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:57 am

There weren't even 20 people. It was like 12-15. During the show he thanked the Red Bull gods for bringing them out, and afterwards I asked him how it had even come about. He said that there was some high up Red Bull guy that digs his music, and set it up to bring him out to Vegas. There was only a week's notice for the show, so I guess it wasn't so surprising that not many people showed. Dax said that's about what they expected and that they were just using it for practice. It was some awesome fucking practice, though. They played like it was a full house, and I'm so glad it happened, because I wasn't able to make it out for the Cali shows that I had tickets to. So thank you, Dax! It made my month, anyway!
Back to top Go down
wormhoney

wormhoney

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 am

Man I had no fucken clue about this show until now. I wanna bash my head into a wall, i have been wishing to see a dax gig for fucken years, messaging him on the myspace about doing some kind of west coast tour, but never heard back or expected to... and then i find out this happened right under my nose, pretty depressing. And even more messed up is if i would've known in advance, i might've been able to help book a more convenient and proper (intimate) venue where it would've also gotten better attendance, ah well.... bummer. Glad a few lucky people had fun though
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:45 pm

wormhoney wrote:
Man I had no fucken clue about this show until now. I wanna bash my head into a wall, i have been wishing to see a dax gig for fucken years, messaging him on the myspace about doing some kind of west coast tour, but never heard back or expected to... and then i find out this happened right under my nose, pretty depressing. And even more messed up is if i would've known in advance, i might've been able to help book a more convenient and proper (intimate) venue where it would've also gotten better attendance, ah well.... bummer. Glad a few lucky people had fun though

He's playing Phoenix on June 7th. Really, no one knew about the Vegas show. It was only announced a week in advance, and a dozen people showed up. Maybe he'll make it out here again, but I'm sure this last experience probably turned him off from ever coming back to Las Vegas, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: las vegas show 9/2/10   las vegas show 9/2/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

las vegas show 9/2/10
Page 1 of 1