liatm
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
aka Thy Demise

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 am

http://shopit.com/DaxStore/products

for those who dont already know
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 am

I never like his latest shirt designs. no
Back to top Go down
Admin
aka Thy Demise

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 am

me either, which sucks cuz i love buying band merch, but i hate all the designs. its not even neutral/subtle its flat out ugly
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

The only thing I like is the sticker. That would make a cool shirt (black on grey).
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

liatm wrote:
I never like his latest shirt designs. no

I know...yours are better
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks James, you made my day
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

liatm wrote:
Thanks James, you made my day

you are welcome.....Truth is powerful
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:57 am

i bought the wormeye, red bird skull, and the dragon shirts there for xmas last year. i also bought both stickers, too. getting the shopping cart to work was a complete absoloute bitch. i had to jump through hoops and try different emails, and different accounts and shit. i posted a comment on dax's blog about it, and within a few hours he PM'd me asking what was wrong. by that time i had FINALLY checked out and gotten a confirmation number and all that shit, but yeah. it took forever to fucking checkout. such a huge pain in the ass.

i hope there's some badass new shirts for the album, i cannot fucking WAIT you don't even understand dance
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:00 pm

The Dax Store Sk10
this was a shirt i was thinking about making for myself
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 pm

or this one
The Dax Store Fps10
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Only shirt he ever made worth a shit was that Mickey Mouse skull design he stole from that French designer.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 pm

dayafterdeath wrote:
The Dax Store Sk10
horns Make me one!!
Back to top Go down
dayafterdeath
Kiltman
dayafterdeath

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Draugr wrote:
dayafterdeath wrote:
The Dax Store Sk10
horns Make me one!!

I wish lol  if i can find a cheaper place to print them.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

dayafterdeath wrote:
The Dax Store Sk10
ha.. i made that image a while back.
heres the original:
The Dax Store 226275222
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm

That design is fucking awesome! I have a buddy who prints shirts and he owes me a few favors since I always babysit his sons. I might be able to convince him to print some. I'll just have to buy the shirts.
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

you can make custom shirts at cafepress.com Not exactly cheap or great quality, but they get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 am

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
That design is fucking awesome! I have a buddy who prints shirts and he owes me a few favors since I always babysit his sons. I might be able to convince him to print some. I'll just have to buy the shirts.
I'll send you one of my massive Shirts if he will do it. yes
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 am

heres another one i made a while back that i thought would look cool on a shirt
The Dax Store 226275234
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:54 pm

posted at dax's myspace today:

sale on deadboy & the elephantmen shirts $5

http://shopit.com/DaxStore/products
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 pm

They're ugly, though. :(
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am

He's down to do it. I kinda want to check with Dax to see if he minds. I won't see him til the 22nd though. Draugr, would you email him and ask? I can make some extra for him to sell  if'n he would like.
Back to top Go down
monicahebert

monicahebert

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
i bought the wormeye, red bird skull, and the dragon shirts there for xmas last year. i also bought both stickers, too. getting the shopping cart to work was a complete absoloute bitch. i had to jump through hoops and try different emails, and different accounts and shit. i posted a comment on dax's blog about it, and within a few hours he PM'd me asking what was wrong. by that time i had FINALLY checked out and gotten a confirmation number and all that shit, but yeah. it took forever to fucking checkout. such a huge pain in the ass.

i hope there's some badass new shirts for the album, i cannot fucking WAIT you don't even understand dance

i still can't order thru this store. i get to the part where i add my address and stuff and it tells me that my email is already in the system. can't do anything else. the very first time i tried, it said to go to my email to confirm. there was no email there!! ?? doh can anyone help!!!!

Last edited by monicahebert on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Typical
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

try it again with another email
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 pm

yeahthat
that's what i had to do too. i don't even know which email i used to be honest with you. i think i ended up just using my moms email or somethign to get it to work, because i got that message too, "you're already in the system" but i never got an email or anything to register/whatever. it was really frustrating. just keep trying with different emails. if all else fails, like i said i left a comment on his blog and that got an answer back to me. good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dax Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dax Store   The Dax Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dax Store
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next