Doomchild
sunburnsucks
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

new agents album!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm

You know what would

be really really

REALLY cool? And this is just fantasizing from a total outsider here...

If there was a new Agents album that included some of the Daisyhead songs... As Gone As Gone Can Be... Seahorses... Riding the Wormhole... a Ziggy Stardust cover?

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:35 pm

hey, i'm excited horns
this would be awesome and i would totally buy the album.. but, if it has anything to do with rotten, i'd say it's a no go for dax
Back to top Go down
Ashez

Ashez

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

wow...I finally have time to come in here and find this...if it is true, then I am pretty pumped!
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Song wrote:
You know what would

be really really

REALLY cool? And this is just fantasizing from a total outsider here...

If there was a new Agents album that included some of the Daisyhead songs... As Gone As Gone Can Be... Seahorses... Riding the Wormhole... a Ziggy Stardust cover?

that would be really cool if they made as gone as gone can be heavier like the renditions of riding the wormhole and skeletal circus.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm

I gotta agree with Hellfire. If I was a gamblin' man, I would bet on Dax saying no. I have come to accept the fact that Dax is all about looking toward the future, and "keeping things fresh". I mean, whenever he stops putting a song on his setlists for a while, there is a good chance it won't be played live again. He just seems really hesitant to do anything he has already done, once he has moved on to something else. Not to mention the chemistry, comfortability, and freedom he currently has with Charley and Kevin. He isn't going to put that on hold while it is doing well for him. Plus, they just recorded demos of new material. bang

I gotta say though, if he said yes and a new Agents album was made, it would be rediculous how giddy I would be. giddy I would definitely buy at least 2 copies of the CD, the vinyl (if released), and all the merch. bananallama
To be completely honest, I will be excited for anything released that involves Dax. I win either way! 2cents
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
I gotta agree with Hellfire. If I was a gamblin' man, I would bet on Dax saying no. I have come to accept the fact that Dax is all about looking toward the future, and "keeping things fresh". I mean, whenever he stops putting a song on his setlists for a while, there is a good chance it won't be played live again. He just seems really hesitant to do anything he has already done, once he has moved on to something else. Not to mention the chemistry, comfortability, and freedom he currently has with Charley and Kevin. He isn't going to put that on hold while it is doing well for him. Plus, they just recorded demos of new material. bang

I gotta say though, if he said yes and a new Agents album was made, it would be rediculous how giddy I would be. giddy I would definitely buy at least 2 copies of the CD, the vinyl (if released), and all the merch. bananallama
To be completely honest, I will be excited for anything released that involves Dax. I win either way! 2cents

yeahthat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

i agree

but for reals, if the agents rhythm section just showed up at dax's place and were like.
lets fuckin do this.
i think he'd do it lol

get on it fellas
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 am

I would absolutely adore this.

Chuck is a super cool dude. Facebook is a pretty sweet thing...I mean he posted on my page in a photo thread with a picture of Clay Matthews and talked Saints Packers. Cool. As. Fuck.
bananallama <--the highest internet honor I can bestow... lol2
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:16 pm

doomtroll wrote:
FormalinDance wrote:

yeahthat

true true but hell theres always the chance that we could get both, probably not at the same time but say dax puts out his new shit with charley and kevin, does a lil touring, then goes and does a new agents album
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Both would be nice. cheers
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

DO WANT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 pm

yeah
popcorn
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

If this does happen, you guys better come play Milwaukee! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 am

still wondering about dirty mike sanchez...
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:26 pm

mushroomleg wrote:
still wondering about dirty mike sanchez...

i believe i remember hearing that after acid bath and agents mike has been producing for rotten (if someone can verify or debunk this that'd be cool) if so and agents go to a different label like chuck was talkin about doing then mike not be able to be involved contractually shrug idk, just a guess
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:41 pm

i really really ... really don't think thats true.

and i really doubt an agents reunion would ever happen.

its good to see chuck still bro-ing around tho.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

i would put a thunderous black penis in my mouth for 5 seconds for a new agents album
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:13 pm

douse wrote:
i would put a thunderous black penis in my mouth for 5 seconds for a new agents album

lmao
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:13 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 pm

lol2

I would be delighted if this came to pass...
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Its 2011, even my dead grandma downloads mp3s off the internet....
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 am

whistle
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm

i would love a new Agents album! i understand about the Rotten thang though. and i don't wanna get my hopes up so i'm gonna just wait to be super surprised.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Do I know entirely too much about Dax or does this guy know nothing at all? I feel like I'm watching someone lose their virginity reading this thread.....
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new agents album!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next