HellfirE
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Anyone going to...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:13 am

LOOK'S LIKE I'M GOING TO THE JUNE 19TH ONE EYED JACK SHOW!!! whoooooo yeah!! me in New Orleans with dax!!! thumbsup :D :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:23 am

take some pictures
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:27 am

i fully intend to!!! anybody know what that club's like? anybody else going? i'll be with friends but they're going to see Tool. i, on the other hand, will be going to see daxy!! even if i have to go alone!

ME IN NEW ORLEANS WITH DAX. face yes
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

I had a bad experience at OEJ's, but others have said it's OK. It's just a regular New Orleans style venue.... bar area in the front with doors you walk through inside once the show opens.. with a bar in the show area also. I got shut down with a camcorder there by security while taping it 4 or so songs into the show I went to. Apparently there was a door guy there that was a dick to some others at a past show too.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:37 pm

oh, damn! i'll have to make sure i don't get wasted and make an ass out of myself. (it's been known to happen, anyway. so i'm told. lol2 ) if i get kicked out before dax plays i'm gonna be pissed. do they bitch at cameras?
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:36 am

I liked OEJ's alot, although they do have some asshats working there. After Lee and I drove all the way there, it started storming and as we stood in the door dripping wet, we were told that even though we purchased our tickets online, we had to walk all the way back to the van to get the stupid print out confirmation thingy :| so the venue is nice, the people working are dicks and they've heard it all b4 and just stare blankly past you if you try to explain anything, so just make sure you have all your ticket confirmations, ID, papers or what the fuck ever else you might need lol2
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:38 am

they also have nice wallpaper.... pearls
Back to top Go down
Admin
aka Thy Demise

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:03 am

i enjoyed oej the one time i went, didnt have any hassles at the door with online tix or anything and didnt get bothered by any staff. maybe it was the beard, it sure stopped jenx in her tracks when i ran into her 'heeey thy demiiise'......walks away lol
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:19 am

I agree... a bunch of dicks and cunts work there. I won't even bother going into examples, but I have several.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Admin wrote:
maybe it was the beard, it sure stopped jenx in her tracks when i ran into her 'heeey thy demiiise'......walks away lol

rofl bang

damn, jen, i don't have my green card yet. lol hey what if i present my ticket with a Heil Hitler salute? cheers lol2 (oh fuck, i'm not even gonna get through the door.... ouch )

well now i've heard just about equal stories of pro and con. the problem is that the con votes are really, really CON. guess i'll have to be on my best behavior, sigh, or maybe fashion my hair around my neck to hang like some huge biker beard. (oh fuck, i'm not even gonna get through the door.... the ideas are just coming too fast and furious... )
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:06 pm

It doesn't keep me from seeing shows there, though.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Fri 08/06/10 Houston, TX Walter's On Washington
Sat 08/07/10 New Orleans, LA One Eyed Jacks
Mon 08/09/10 Birmingham, AL BottleTree
Tue 08/10/10 Atlanta, GA The EARL
Wed 08/11/10 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
Thu 08/12/10 Washington, DC DC9
Sat 08/14/10 New York, NY Mercury Lounge
Sun 08/15/10 New York, NY Mercury Lounge
Wed 08/18/10 Cleveland Heights, OH Grog Shop
Fri 08/20/10 Chicago, IL Empty Bottle
Sat 08/21/10 St. Louis, MO Old Rock House

AUGUST 8TH IN BIRMINGHAM!! thumbsup thumbsup arr arr arr cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I WILL BE THERE. HOPEFULLY WITH JENX. carrot carrot carrot carrot carrot banana banana batbanana batbanana batbanana
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Stay away from sharp objects and falling pianos
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:09 pm

But they can be very useful! :D

Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:15 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

AHHHHHHHHH NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC NYC FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SO GOING TO BOTH

WHEN ARE THESE BITCHES GOING ON SALE??

i think i just gave rob shaken baby syndrome from freaking out arr
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 pm

squee!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

added more shows

Sep 8 2010 8:00P
Casbah San Diego, Ca
Sep 9 2010 8:00P
Spaceland Los Angeles, CA
Sep 10 2010 8:00P
Spaceland Los Angeles, CA
Sep 11 2010 8:00P
Cafe Du Nord San Francisco, CA
Sep 14 2010 8:00P
DANTE'S PORTLAND, OR
Sep 15 2010 8:00P
Sunset Tavern Seattle, WA
Sep 18 2010 8:00P
7th St Entry Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sep 21 2010 8:00P
Vaudeville Mews Des Moines, Iowa
Sep 23 2010 8:00P
PROUD LARRY’S Oxford, Mississipp
Sep 24 2010 8:00P
Hal & Mal's Jackson, MS
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Sep 19 2010 9pm
The Frequency Madison, Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm for sure going to Minneapolis and Madison and hoping to go to Chicago as well. dance
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 pm

just posted on myspace

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT
@Bogie's
297 Ontario St
Albany NY 12232

Read more: http://events.myspace.com/Event/6338808/Bogies#ixzz0v0osbT4o
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Madison and Chicago for me... horns
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

See ya there! I'm excited to meet people from the boards. :)
Back to top Go down
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
Fucking the hole
in Kennedy's Head
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

I will have to miss the show in frisco this friday.. I'm going on vacation next week and I gotta save.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:10 am

DAMN DIRTY HIPPY wrote:
I will have to miss the show in frisco this friday.. I'm going on vacation next week and I gotta save.
slacker ouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: