HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore Empty
PostSubject: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 am

this sunday, they're playing in my hometown. i had no idea. ticketmaster emailed me a list of upcoming events and at the very bottom i see GOATWHORE @ ELEANOR RIGBY'S. i was not expecting them to come to a shithole little place like jermyn, PA. shrug

i'm not super familiar with them but what i have heard i do like. so i'm probably going to go with my friend sam, the person who introduced me to deadboy in 2007. if the band needs me to show them any cool places around here after the show i'd be glad to take them to some good restaurants/diners. i know of only one bar that's open on a sunday though, there might be others that i'm not aware of but.. yeah. if any of you know them personally, tell them they have a friend in jermyn pa. well, 2. me and sam. thumbsup

edit:
what is this?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/d51md/goatwhore_bassist_hospitalized_with_sewing_needle/
puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 am

Have fun..the Whore put on a good show! Dunno about the whole sewing needle incident, but they played here last night just fine...
Are you ready to rock??!?!?! bang
p.s. Ben is hot mm mmm
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 am

i heard about the needle incident from the bassist girlfriend.. she said it was nasty, but he's fine... she also told me that the needle was still in his leg.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:15 pm

im still mad from when i seen em like 6 years ago...sammy was cool as hell, ben, not cool....maybe they shouldnt open for bands like black dahlia murder that have a faggy following....just saying
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:24 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore   holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy shit so i'm going to see goatwhore
Page 1 of 1